World Showcase films...

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
which ones are not to miss. It will be myself dh,dd8 & ds5. I think maybe we'll have time and attention spans for 3 of them. Which should we go with? i would like to see the American Adventure. Do you have to stand for that one? We haven't walked around the showcase since our honeymoon in 1990, other than going to Mexico and Norway on the last few trips.

TIA,
Laurie

We really enjoyed the movie in France. If it was designed to make you want to visit the Country, it works. :tongue: You sit down in that one. We also thought the movie in Canada was interesting to see, at least once. Unfortunately, you do have to stand in Canada, but I have health problems (arthritis), and they were more than happy to bring me a chair. :D If health is a reason that you don't want to stand, you can still see the show and enjoy. I have to admit that DH & I both fell asleep in American Adventure, but alot of people like it. We have stopped by the one in China several times, but there always seems to be a wait for the show to start, and we've never had the patience to wait. If you try it, let us know if it's worth waiting for. :p

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I agree, France is wonderful and the music is recognizable classic stuff.......I think you and your children might enjoy that one.

In all our years going to DW, I hadn't seen the movie in China. Last Jan I went and enjoyed it quite a lot. That's one you stand for though.

IMHO, France's film is best, with China's second. If you've got the time, neither is to be missed. France's film has seating, as does the American Adventure.

If you had time for three, I'd suggest those. If you could squeeze in another seven-minute seated presentation, the film at the end of Norway's Malestrom ride isn't bad.

Hope this helps!

Len

:bride: <- DD6 asked me to put this in the post.

Thanks for the help, guys. My dd8 wants to see China, so we will go with that for sure, and probably France. We have seen the one after Maelstrom and love it(and the ride, too) Depending on crowds and how tired we are (this will be our last day of a 6 day trip) I want to squeeze in as many films as we can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter