Worldmark Anaheim

Disney Dider

DIS Veteran
When you stay here, what do you do on an mm day when art doesn’t run early enough? Walk to parks? Toy story shuttle? Drive?

Not sure how many are in your group or what your situation is (strollers, wheelchairs, etc). Uber is very inexpensive for such a short trip and would allow you to use your ART passes later in the day. The walk can be done but you will regret it later in the day (speaking from personal experience). I'm guessing you don't have an AP that includes parking because you would not be eligible for a magic morning. Uber will be cheaper than paying to park at any Disney lot and taking the tram. You could walk to the Toy Story lot and get on the shuttle. If you cut through the cast member parking lot its not TOO far of a walk. For me, I would take Uber or Lyft. They are plentiful around the park so they pick you up quickly. My wife and I have AP and fly in from NorCal and stay at WM Anaheim 5-6 times a year. We take Uber from airport and ART from WM.

http://rideart.org/routes-and-schedules/katella-line/
today the bus for Route 9 started at 6.15am
if you click on the link it and go to routes and schedules it will tell you what time the buses start

buses will run 1 hr before the parks open and generally up to 1 hr after they close..

The World Mark is within walking distance.. but its fairly far and you will already be doing a lot of walking

Not sure how many are in your group or what your situation is (strollers, wheelchairs, etc). Uber is very inexpensive for such a short trip and would allow you to use your ART passes later in the day. The walk can be done but you will regret it later in the day (speaking from personal experience). I'm guessing you don't have an AP that includes parking because you would not be eligible for a magic morning. Uber will be cheaper than paying to park at any Disney lot and taking the tram. You could walk to the Toy Story lot and get on the shuttle. If you cut through the cast member parking lot its not TOO far of a walk. For me, I would take Uber or Lyft. They are plentiful around the park so they pick you up quickly. My wife and I have AP and fly in from NorCal and stay at WM Anaheim 5-6 times a year. We take Uber from airport and ART from WM.
Are you allowed to cut thru the cast members lot?? I thought it wasn’t possible to do.

I've never tried, but looking at the satellite view in google maps it all connects as the busses pick up and drop off near Harbor Blvd. There is a pedestrian walkway near the entrance on Harbor Blvd but by the time you walk that far its almost as far to walk to Disneyland. I would use Uber or Lyft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter