Worm Compost

Noah

Easy, Direct, and Simple
Hi are there any members involved in Worm composting? I do and I would love to share some ideas with whomever is interested.

Hi are there any members involved in Worm composting? I do and I would love to share some ideas with whomever is interested.

I had tried it on small scale in some recycling bins but it got to hot here in Northeast that summer and I lost them all. I had plenty in yard until I had to resort to chemical treatment for grubs. I had tried all of Jerry Bakers stuff with no luck and they were just trashing the place!

I had tried it on small scale in some recycling bins but it got to hot here in Northeast that summer and I lost them all. I had plenty in yard until I had to resort to chemical treatment for grubs. I had tried all of Jerry Bakers stuff with no luck and they were just trashing the place!

Hi,
What does the "Jerry Bakers stuff" mean? Also if you have a garage or a cellar, your bins will thrive there as well, especially when it's hot and dangerous for them with no shades.

Noah

Jerry Baker is kind of the Euell Gibbons of garden care. HE is into home remedies, no chemicals that are harmful etc. He does have a really good recipe for a green lawn in tough conditions. Involves beer, dawn dish liquid , peroxide etc. as I recall.
He has books out, check out Amazon maybe? Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts