• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Worried about America West

Susie Dismom

Mouseketeer
Just read some earlier posts about America West. The bad seemed to far outweigh the good. I booked a couple days ago, and we were almost the last seats for my time/day of choice. They had a flight time that was exactly what I wanted. Delta Express was the next closest at 2 hours later. Other than that nothing on any airline unless of course I wanted a flight out 12 hourslater. Anyway now I'm scared what will our experience be? I will say the phone service I received was prompt, helpful and courteous. I hope there are other good reports for this airline.

for the first time on vacation to San Francisco, CA that connected out of Phoenix AZ and everything was fine. I had only flown on Delta in previous years so I was also leery about traveling with a different airline but chose AW because they had the cheapest deal and the best times flying out of Atlanta I wanted.

I was very satisfied with all the service from each of the front counter ticket check-in agents to the flight attendants who were courteous and professional every step of the way; food service was great also. The money/time I saved allowed me to see and do so many more activities while in beautiful San Francisco and even travel on over to Napa Valley. So I would definitely fly them again; hope this helps.

I've never had a problem with America West and have flown with them from MKE to PHX many times. Flights have always been on time or a few minutes early and we have always had decent service. I think you'll find a wide range of opinions on most airlines. Try not to let it stress you out!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter