• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Worried about crowds

Terry B

Earning My Ears
In the final planning stages for our trip in June 2003, i am concerned about the crowds during Gay Day/Week, it looks like Gay Day for 2003 is June 7, am planning our trip for June 1 thru June 8, anyone have any comments/suggestions ? Our other choice is to leave the week after but trying to beat some of the heat and summer crowds. Thanks for any and all help...........

We were there during that weekend last year. No biggie, just avoid the park that hosts the Gaydays feastivites for that day. Saturday is usually MK day, just go to another park, crowds will be normal. We were in EPCOT and I recall a CM telling us MK was at capacity by 11am.

Gaydays usually lasts a week. They have a website so you can plan your activities opposite of where their's will be. Really no need to change dates.

Just stay clear of MK on June 7. If it is the same in 2003 as 2002, don't do Epcot on June 8. The crowds are very heavy at the parks for the special days. The web site will say where and when the dates are. In 2002, it was AK was Thurs, Studios was Fri, MK was Sat, and Epcot was Sun.

We are going for our third June trip this next year. It is hot and humid, but still lots of fun! We will be there May 31-June 13 with two other families, one family has never been to WDW! Should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter