Worried about DC and Weather

engle

DIS Veteran
I am headed to DC next Monday, May 14. The 10 day forecast is calling for scattered T storms EVERYDAY!!! Normally, I wouldn't care but I paid all this money for DC and don't want to get rained out!!! What does DC do in the situation of T storms? Do you think it can ruin the WHOLE day? I have heard Florida storms only usually last a few minutes. Ease my worries, please!!!

don't stress about the weather. chances of you being rained out are pretty slim. Looking at the forecast I see says almost all isolated and only 30% chance of those. Sounds like typical forecast for us here. generally they say chance of afternoon storms almost every day it seems. usually there's one somewhere but they are not day long events. Even yesterday when we had a lot of storms with a front moving through they only lasted an hour or so tops. plenty of time to run in and grab some free snacks at DC.

I'm not sure how they handle weather issues at DC. I haven't been yet.

Hi

We were at DC during a Thunder Storm which lasted approx 1hr & 1/2, we were watching the video prior to the dolphin swim so we just sheltered until the storm cleared. During a Thunder Storm the dolphins are taken to safety areas until it has cleared. Then the sun popped out and our fun began........Joshua could not take his eyes off Cindy the dolphin's 40plus teeth. :goodvibes Have a great time

This is Julie not Johnny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter