Worried about the Crowds with all the new ticket choices -Oct Trip

tamlav

Mouseketeer
Anyone else getting worried about all the new options? I picked this time for the low crowds. But now with mid day tickets and MNSSHP party access tickets. And this on top the Star Wars opening. It just seems like it'll be too crowded.

I personally think October has gotten increasingly busier every year. Crowds used to really thin out once kids started back to school, we could show up without fast passes or make same day fp for headliner rides. The past few years that hasn't been the case. I don't know how BIG of an impact SWGE will have, but add in food and wine, mid day tickets, and MNSSHP.....yes, I think Disney is going to continue to get more and more crowded in what was once ' slow time' . Have a good trip

Sign up on Touring Plans. They've been featured in Popular Science for the accuracy of their predictions for crowd level and wait times. They're pretty much consistently no more than +/- 10 minutes.

I wonder if they will be adjusting the crowd levels since this has been announced. so far I haven't seen a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter