Worried! Do I have all I need? Feel Disneydumb:(

tripinbrums

6 Minnie Ears!!
We leave in a week. It's not like we have never traveled before, but the World of Disney has left me feeling a little unsure. I have our ME vouchers, luggage tags, plane conf. # and a spreadsheet with all of our info of what day we are going where with the dining plan res. # on it.
Is there anything else you guys can tell me I am forgetting? With Disney, I feel there are all these little things I don't know that I am forgetting. Aaaahhhhh...

Just relax and have a great time!!!!!!! Roll with the punches. There is likely to be a few snags along the way, but take it in stride and just have fun!!!!!!

Disney is the most magical place on earth because it unlocks the magic inside of you. Show up with your park tickets, a list of attractions that you must see, and forget the rest. Don't fixate on what isn't perfect or what you don't get to experience. Those items become your reasons to go back! Take the time to enjoy the looks of pure joy on the faces of those that you are traveling with. If you look for the magic you will find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter