Worried my annual passes will be useless

borgthe

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
In September, I bought 4 platinum sesame place passes because that park is one hour from me. We don't intend to go there as my kids are too old, but I wanted to pick up the passes in advance of our trip. I bought the passes because we had an Orlando trip planned this past April so would have done SeaWorld, aquatica and Busch Tampa.

We also have a Williamsburg trip planned the beginning of July for Busch and water country. If they are closed say, 4 months, that means both my trips were cancelled and my pass is only good until end of December. I am tied to school schedules so that means we won't be able to use the passes!!!

Anyone else in this predicament? What are your thoughts?

I bought the Platinum Sesame place passes last fall too. We've been a regular pass holder there for awhile. This was the last year I was going to buy passes, daughter is now 9. I planned on trips to the other parks this summer. I assume like other places, they will be extended by the amount of time they are closed. But I'm not sure how long they will be extended into next summer. I don't think even the parks have any idea yet.

On the website, it does have a number to call about refunds on Season passes. I wonder if anyone has gotten a refund.

We're in the same boat. Have lost a few trips on our passes bought through Sesame Place for the other parks.

From Seaworld web site:

What are you doing for your Pass Members?

While our parks remain temporarily closed, we are automatically extending all active Annual Passes and Membership products to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica for a period of at least as long as the temporary closure.

Members who completed their initial term of their EZpay contract prior to park closure and did not defer payments, will have their payments after the re-opening of the park waived for a period of time equivalent to the length of closure. EZpay members who are within their initial commitment of their contract and did not defer payments, will have the payments after their initial term is completed waived for a period of time equivalent to the length of closure. For EZpay members who completed the initial term of their contract during park closure and did not defer payments, the payments after we reopen will be waived for a period of time equivalent to the length of closure.

Additionally, we will be offering all active Pass Members complimentary rewards and special benefits as a token of our appreciation. Pass Members will receive additional bring a friend days so that your friends and family can join in on the fun and spend an unforgettable day with you exploring the parks and your favorite attractions. Additionally, as a sign of our appreciation for you, our loyal Pass Member, we will be granting complimentary membership tier upgrades for all active Annual Passes for the remainder of 2020 as well as additional SeaWorld Pass Member events.

Active Pass Members will receive their additional perks automatically prior to the parks reopening.

Pass Members who are deferring payments or are not up to date with their payments are not eligible for these rewards or the extension of time. Pass Members who are currently on a payment deferral plan and elect to reinstate their monthly payments by May 17, 2020 will be eligible to receive these pass rewards

If you have additional requests or questions, please contact us at 407-794-0017 or SEAGuestRelationsTeam@seaworld.com, include bar code and home park name in email.

To see a full list of Orlando benefits, click here
To see a full list of Tampa benefits, click here
To see a full list of Williamsburg benefits, click here
To see a full list of San Antonio benefits, click here
To see a full list of San Diego benefits, click here

there is a similar page on the Sesame Place site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!