Worst Ending to a Disney Trip EVER! (and other things that happened) - UPDATE 6/22!

I'm surprised Sci Fi was so crowded in the middle of the afternoon. I mean, the food is decent, but I wouldn't say it's one of the best Disney restaurants on property. I guess people really wanted to get out of the heat and go somewhere cool. And that is the coolest part of the place. The theme is so well done that you really feel like it's nighttime.
I thought your crack about them covering the meal was funny...

Hooray for no lines at Tot. Everyone was at Sci Fi.:rotfl:

I asked my parents what they thought and they really liked it. It reminded them of their childhoods/young adulthood.
Yay!

We popped over to ToT for our FP+ it was NOT needed so we went around and did it again right after.
Probably my favorite ride in all of Disney.

On the way out, we saw a characterpalooza going on outside the entrance.
I am hoping to catch this in June!

We went to the Coke store.
We have the World of Coke here in Atlanta and, even though I have lived here all my life, I have never been!

The bar up top was disappointing.
Good to know because I was wondering if I could squeeze a visit to the top in. Now, I won't worry too much about it.

Uniqlo was really different. I do like that they have a lot of Disney clothes.
I want to check this store out.

I already had an Animal “Hug Me” shirt for my other sister that I was actually going to give to my brother-in-law. They love the Muppets
Mu DH loves the Muppets but, sadly, I can never find much clothing for him. I got a shirt from RedBubble that was way too much. So it would be nice if I could find some more things.

Looking forward to the rest....even if it is packing. :(

Still loving this TR! Looking forward to the next installment! I love family TR's! I FINALLY finished mine today... WHOOP!

No... come back and post more for us! lol
tumblr_nlo5nmQ44t1t0uuhmo1_500.gif

Haha. I call my dad and DH "Grumpy Gills" sometimes too!

This particular icewine was Canadian and it's produced from grapes that have frozen on the wine so it's a lot sweeter than regular wines. I think it was an Inniskillin (??) wine. Now you have to go out and find some ice wines! I know that different countries also make them. They're in a smaller bottle than other wines.

It's so fun to have your husband on board! I'm not sure how my parents would feel about it. I should ask my mom. She might want to do it.

That would be awesome. Though Sirius would probably run away and hide. :sad2: I was showing Blair pics of your kitties on Saturday night while we were at the restaurant. They're so cute, I just want to hug 'em!

Ice wine is from late harvest grapes and very sweet as the grapes have collected all their sugar for the season (in the vinifera vernacular they reference sweetness in brix) then the grapes freeze and are harvested afterward. Germany is known for some good icewines as well and they are usually marketed as dessert wines... just saying ...and I love the grape (juice to cognac).

When I went to Disney in Summer 2015, I had one of the worst experiences of my life. I was at Hollywood Studios, and it was about 8 pm. My mom, her boyfriend, his son and I went to get food at the ABC Commissary, and the line was huge. As we were waiting in line, we heard a mother scream "HELP! Call 911!" over and over again. Everyone was confused and shocked, and a couple of people, including my mom, went over to see what was wrong. I saw her and she was holding her kid in her arms. Taking into account the fact that we were in a place that serves food, I thought that he was choking. I had just been trained in CPR and Heimlich maneuver, so I tried to go over. As I was making my way over, a large man the came up to me and shouted in my face "GET OUT!" I looked around and nobody was calling 911, so I took out my phone and started to dial, when my mom's boyfriend yelled at me, saying that an adult can do it, but I was going to give my phone to an adult to talk to the operator, I'm not an idiot. Then, when everything was settled, my mom's boyfriend's kid goes "so, what the heck happened?! Did the kid die? That would be so cool if he did!" o_O
I am just glad that the kid was okay though.:flower1:

When I went to Disney in Summer 2015, I had one of the worst experiences of my life. I was at Hollywood Studios, and it was about 8 pm. My mom, her boyfriend, his son and I went to get food at the ABC Commissary, and the line was huge. As we were waiting in line, we heard a mother scream "HELP! Call 911!" over and over again. Everyone was confused and shocked, and a couple of people, including my mom, went over to see what was wrong. I saw her and she was holding her kid in her arms. Taking into account the fact that we were in a place that serves food, I thought that he was choking. I had just been trained in CPR and Heimlich maneuver, so I tried to go over. As I was making my way over, a large man the came up to me and shouted in my face "GET OUT!" I looked around and nobody was calling 911, so I took out my phone and started to dial, when my mom's boyfriend yelled at me, saying that an adult can do it, but I was going to give my phone to an adult to talk to the operator, I'm not an idiot. Then, when everything was settled, my mom's boyfriend's kid goes "so, what the heck happened?! Did the kid die? That would be so cool if he did!" o_O

Wow, it seems like some important details are missing. Great the child was ok.

Day 6 Part 2 – Darn, The Empire Found Me!

I forgot to mention in the last installment that my outfit added a fun new game to the ToT experience – What is Under Jenna’s Skirt???

No matter what I did, my skirt insisted on flying up!

34fg.gif

No it’s not! (Well, technically it is supposed to happen because of physics but in the laws of public decency, it is NOT supposed to happen.)

I tried to tuck it under my legs to tighten it up but you do go slightly airborne from your seat so it, of course, flew free!

Thank GOD for the barrier in front of the ride vehicle but is Mr. Under Armour trying to catch a peek????
View attachment 214073

Cheeky! As our British friends would say.

Anyway, let’s move on from my public embarrassment.

On this ToT ride and one other time this trip, there was this weird red light that I think was coming from one of the panels in the front of the ride vehicle. It was incredibly distracting and lit up a few places that should have been dark. It kind of brought you out of the experience. Both my parents noticed and commented on how distracting it was too. Has anyone else experienced this?

We left ToT and went over to RnRC to see the wait time. It was 40min which was a little long for us. (We are totally spoiled in Sept. I feel ruined for other times of the year.) We were discussing the wait and a woman came up to us and said that she had just gotten off the ride and it was actually a short wait. I could see the line outside from here so I was a little skeptical but willing to try. Dad didn’t want to go so Mom and I decided to go and if it was super long we would just hop back out. We didn’t want Dad to wait forever for us.

I pulled out the LINES app and started timing so that I could update the wait for the app and also so we knew how long we actually waited in line. It took us about 28min to get to the car. We played Heads Up again in line. I really think that the people in line around us either get a kick out of it or think we’re crazy. These people thought we were crazy.

Oh well, haters gonna hate. They were just jealous because we were having so much fun.

View attachment 214075

The ride was fun as usual but we were in the very back and we felt knocked around a little. I was definitely feeling my age when I got off. There was no way I could ride it again right away even if the line was super short.

Mom had FP for the Frozen Show so we decided to grab a quick bite to eat at the Backlot Express.

Guess what?

It was not quick.

tumblr_mmewe9QrXF1s5ry43o1_500.gif

Mom got the cilantro chicken salad, Dad got the chicken and waffles, and I got the hot dog with carrot sticks because I knew I would eating French fries later. Though it killed me to order carrot sticks when fries were coming out of the kitchen with every meal!

Since we had the two allergy orders, we waited awhile. I think it was one of our longer waits. I stared at a lot of Star Wars stuff. They had Star Wars cupcakes that I couldn’t get a good picture of because the CMs putting it on other people’s trays did not face them towards me. Can you believe it? One family was not paying attention and I ALMOST reached out and turned their cupcake.

That would probably have been crossing a line but now I kind of wish I had done it…

I wonder what would have happened. With my luck, I would have gotten kicked out of the park or had to buy them new cupcakes. Either option seems plausible.

I did see a lot of BB8 cups go out. And he's round so he takes a good pic no matter where the CMs place him.

View attachment 214077

Our food finally came out and Mom had to eat fast to make her FP.

View attachment 214078

And can you see what I got that I shouldn't have gotten?

Yup, fries. The ONE time I try and resist the fries and they find me anyway. Obviously, we were meant to be.

tumblr_muusaequgW1rh78g4o7_250.gif

(Don't worry, my husband knows.)

My hot dog was fine but the bun was suuuuper dry. It crumbled into tiny pieces if you poked at it. I just ate the hot dog without it. Mom liked her salad okay and Dad liked his waffles fine. We definitely wouldn’t go out of our way to eat here again but if we end up here, fine.

Mom left for Frozen and Dad and I finished up and then we were off to our FP which was Star Tours!

On the way, we stopped at the Jedi Academy. When we were in WDW in 2014, we watched the Jedi Academy show and it was awesome and super funny. The Jedi Master riffed a lot and it was hilarious and felt really organic. Now, it’s still neat but it is very rigid and not as fun for us watching. Though I suppose it is about the kids and their parents, not us.

I did get some good pics.

View attachment 214079 View attachment 214080 View attachment 214083

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST
as a fast pass save, you can eat slower and keep the time stamped receipt (or a cast member can sign a time stamped pass). WDW will honor your fast pass (remember they are making money when they feed you so they should not penalize you for the gastronomic experience).
You should have snapped a photo and rotated it from home.
We had a friend video Osborne Dancing Lights but he had his camera phone upside down and it would rotate when we watched the play back. He had to set it on a table and we walked around the camera to view it. HILARIOUS!

Once again, I must apologize for my disappearance from the Boards. But I have a good excuse….

I’m pregnant!!!

giphy.gif

(I did not find out like that. That would be horrifying.)

If you want to hear all the gory details (well, not really gory but slightly medical), you can check it out on my PTR.

It was completely unexpected as DH and I have been trying for YEARS and had long given up. I had already planned in my head all the great things we were going to be doing without kids and all the money we would have!

So no money anymore but we will still be doing great things just different great things. It’s been a little bit of a mind bender to go from one direction and then completely do an unexpected 180. On top of that, I have been soooo sick with all day morning sickness. I’m at week 16 and I am still nauseous on and off during the day. Staring at computer screens makes it worse which has been really fun for my job.

I hope it ends soon because I have a May trip planned and I’m still going! With my MIL. While pregnant. In the heat. While also maybe sick.

You’d think that I’d cancel, right?

Nope.

Just in case this is my last Disney trip for a while, I am not giving it up! Even if I’m parked on a park bench the entire time!! I will overcome!!!!

So, because I’ve been gone so long, here is all of Day 7!

Day 7 – The Packing Blues (or in my case, Reds) and I fall in love!

Okay, so back to when I was not pregnant. Or sick. Ahhhh, the good ole days.

Today was the day we were switching from the Swan to AKL Kidani. So we needed to pack up and get our stuff to bell services before check-out.

We were extremely slow. You’d think that we had been there for months instead of a little less than a week. Mom was done first. She had spread out all over my parents’ bed. Which meant that my dad went over to my bed and spread out all over there. So where does that leave me?

Nowhere. That’s where.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FPuck.gif

I was pretty angry. Looking back, it was probably an overreaction. (Ya think?) And had more to do with the fact that I didn’t feel like I had my own space the entire week. Three adults to a hotel room is too much for me. So this was the last straw.

And you’d think like a normal adult I would ask Dad to just move his stuff so that I could pack. Nope. I just sat there and fumed while I waited for him to finish. It was probably good that I didn’t say anything because who knows what would have come out of my mouth!

Of course, my dad is a slow poke so it took forever. Which didn’t give me a lot of time to pack before we had to go.

To his credit, he did notice that he had been in my way while I was packing and apologized. I don’t think I accepted it too graciously. I really thought he should have thought of me before. Again, I should have acted like the adult I am and just said something but there is just something about my parents that turns me back into a 16-year-old.

Super frustrating.

Anyway, we got all packed up and bell services came to get our luggage and transfer it to AKL. We took some of our stuff with us in the car.

Good-bye, Swan!

20160909_110906.jpg

We’re going resort hopping before we check-in to AKL.

Our first stop is Coronado Springs. I thought that my MIL might want to stay here for our May trip since she spends quite a bit of time in the Southwest. (Spoiler alert: To my surprise, she did not choose this resort!)

I liked Coronado Springs at least from what we saw. We walked all the way around the loop and it was a long walk. It seemed a longer walk than POR but that could just be because it was getting quite hot out. Also, you go through Ole Man Island in POR that helps cut some of the walk. Not that it matters now that they are going to reconstruct CS, but I thought that the Casitas area was the nicest.

20160909_113429.jpg

20160909_114044.jpg

20160909_114916.jpg

We popped to AoA next. My sister and I had stayed at Pop a few years ago so we “popped” over to see it. But my parents hadn’t yet and I wanted them to see it. I was hoping that if we walked through the halls during cleaning we would get a glimpse of one of the rooms.

OMG.

In the maybe 10 min it took to get from CS to AoA, the temperature had risen A LOT. Getting out of the car was like entering an oven. I had thought the last few days were hot? NOPE. This was Animal Kingdom Hot times 100.

(I later found out that it was unusually high heat and humidity even for this time of year. Ugh.)

I was hungry so I wanted to see what the GF options were. Maybe I would eat in the cafeteria of AoA. I asked for an allergy menu but the woman came back with a chef instead! Um, okay. I guess I’m getting food here!

I settled on a GF pepperoni pizza. He said it would be a 10min or so wait because they had to make it separately, etc, etc. Yup. No problem.

We went out to see the Nemo pool. I do really like the theming of this pool. So fun.

20160909_130509.jpg

Dad stayed out for like two minutes and then went back in because it was too hot for him. I wanted to show my mom the Cars pool so we walked around to that section.

Big mistake! It was so far in the heat! We tried to walk through the buildings but some of them were locked on the sides and you’d need a MB to get in. We did go through one building but unfortunately, no one was coming out of a room so we couldn’t see in. I have seen in the rooms before and they are a little bit too themed for me. Very “loud” for my taste. I wanted to see what my mom thought, but oh well.

Our 10 min was up so we quickly walked back to the Landscape of Flavors. Also a big mistake in the heat. My parents sat down at a table. It was quite loud in the area even though it wasn’t that crowded. The chef wasn’t at the station, so I ended up talking to the CM manager about food allergies, CM costumes, and MNSSHP. He asked if I was a CM because I knew a lot about what he was talking about.

Nope. I’m just a crazy WDW fan.

KWzzTbkhDvmQU.gif

We stood there quite some time so the manager went back to see what was up. The chef came out to tell me that the oven hadn’t been turned on so it would be a little longer.

Yikes. They were really nice but it was such a long wait. 45min later, I got my pizza. It was not very done and didn’t taste that good.

20160909_124858.jpg
My very anemic pizza. Super mushy.

My parents were about climbing the walls by that point so I bought a refillable mug for us and I quickly finished my not very good pizza so we could leave.

Our time at AoA was rather a bust. But we were very happy with our refillable mug.

As we walked out the door, my dad said, “No more of that!”

Haha. Mr. Grumpy Gills….

We decided to do the monorail resorts so we parked at the TTC and went up to the monorail. It also took a long time for it to come. The CM told us that the gate/doors were stuck while it was sitting at MK so they were trying to fix it. Apparently, it was our day for patience!

Finally it came and we took it over to the Contemporary. Now, I’ve heard people talk about the monorail stank before. I hadn’t understood it because I kind of liked the old, musty-ish smell to the monorail. But I, for some reason, had not actually smelled the monorail stank before. Once we hopped in, I knew EXACTLY what everyone was saying. It smelled exactly like my extended families’ cow barns.

YUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!

636078420900188910-1607576182_stinking.gif

We got off at the Contemporary and walked around the concourse. We shopped a bit and Mom went to the cafeteria and got a salad. Dad wondered in to Chef Mickeys by mistake. Haha. He said that no one said anything to him and he could have easily grabbed some food and left.

He didn’t.

It was so nice to sit in the air conditioning with the sunlight streaming in from the windows. So peaceful.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

We walked over to BLT to check it out. This is the view of MK from the walkway between buildings. It was open air.

20160909_150141.jpg

We went down to the pool and through the lobby.

20160909_150427.jpg

20160909_150512.jpg

20160909_150948.jpg

We weren’t really impressed with the public areas. It would be really cool to have an MK view, though.

In another moment of stupidity, we decided to walk to MK. Soooo hot!

We got on the boat to take us to the GF and the Poly. I had a very specific destination in mind and we were running out of time!

20160909_152738.jpg

Mom got off at the GF to walk around. Dad and I were anxious to get to the Poly so we stayed on. I, of course, was sitting in a large patch of sunlight and almost lost it when the docking procedure seemed to take forever.

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

20160909_154117.jpg

20160909_154522.jpg

Our goal was Trader Sam’s which was opening at 4pm. We were early, but I didn’t know where to go or if there would be a line….

We figured it out and I stuck my head into the corridor but there wasn’t a line of people. I saw a CM kind of hanging about but that was it. So we went in to the Boutiki and shopped around a bit. I started to get nervous about Trader Sam’s and I was thinking about the CM just standing there, so I went down the hall and approached him. He was taking names for Trader Sam’s already! I put our name in and he said that I was #4 on the list so we would get our pick of tables.

Awesome!

I got a pager and returned to the Boutiki.

20160909_155538.jpg

It was about 3:50pm at this point on a Thursday afternoon in a non-busy time of year.

Mom was in the shop so we looked around a bit and the pager went off! There were quite a few people in the hallway by this point so I was glad that I had checked it out ahead of time.

CONTINUED ON NEXT POST

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

We chose a booth on the side under a “window” showing a volcano. It was awesome. The whole place was awesome. I cannot say enough awesome things about Trader Sam’s. (Though I probably shouldn’t because I always want to be able to get in!)

I love tiki bars and this was the best tiki bar I’ve ever been in. Unfortunately, it's dark so it's hard to take pictures.

Our server was amazing. He checked with the kitchen for our GF and DF allergies and we were able to get the chicken lettuce wraps without the hoisin sauce. Dad got the pork tacos. He really liked them. I loved our lettuce wraps. They were delicious even without the hoisin sauce, which is not very typical. Usually it’s dry chicken.

20160909_162611.jpg

I got the Shrunken Zombie Head drink. Mmmmmmmmmm. I love a good zombie drink. The server came out moaning and shuffling as he brought me the drink. Awesome!

20160909_162236.jpg

Dad had a Kona beer flight which was “flown” in by our server.

20160909_162545.jpg

And Mom got a non-alcoholic Slipper drink that already comes with a souvenir mug.

20160909_162123.jpg

Like most tiki bars, you can buy your mug if you like. Though I liked my mug well enough, I didn’t need to bring it home.

I love all the special effects that go on in here while people are ordering drinks.

SOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNN!!!!!!! I LOOOOVVVE this place!!!!

20160909_165155.jpg

Next to us was a mom and daughter who had just turned 21 and they were celebrating for the weekend at WDW. They were so nice! We had a good time talking to them. We had a good time all around but we couldn’t stay any longer, there was more to do! We had a 7:30pm reservation at Raglan Road that we were not sure we’d get to but we were also not sure we wanted to eat later than 7:30pm. We hemmed and hawed and eventually just decided to push it back to 8:45pm. Yikes. Hopefully that was the right decision!

I sadly said good-bye to Trader Sam’s but I promised myself I’d be back.

On the way out, I stopped at the Boutiki and bought some whole bean Kona coffee for my DH. Mom tried on a shirt but we didn’t like it. Boo.

I had gotten a text while we had been walking from BLT to MK that our room was ready. So we drove straight to Kidani, parked the car in Pumbaa, and went straight up to our room.

20160909_173203.jpg

Yay!!

It looked like we were one floor up and directly across from where we had our room last time. We were almost to the end of the hallway, which was kind of a bummer because it was a very long walk every day even to just get to our car, much less the lobby.

We called Bell Services and they brought up our luggage and we unpacked. We took breaks to check out the animals on the savannah. I love how nice and quiet Kidani is. We’ve had very good luck with animals hanging out right outside our window both times we’ve stayed at Kidani. I’ve never stayed at Jambo house so I don’t know how their savannah rooms compare.

20160909_174252.jpg

20160909_174749.jpg

20160909_174926.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

We were in a one bedroom so my parents got the bedroom and I got the pullout couch. Which is like sleeping on a board. But oh well, at least I finally have my own space!

20160909_175204.jpg

20160909_175215.jpg

20160909_180729.jpg
(The bathroom off the bedroom.)

20160909_180954.jpg
(The bathroom off the living room.)

20160909_183726.jpg

Dad went to the grocery store to get some stuff for breakfast and snacks. Mom and I took showers and then took a walk to the lobby to refill our mug and watch the animals from the viewing spots.

Time was flying so we met Dad back at the room, grabbed our stuff, and left for Disney Springs. Mom convinced Dad to let me drive since I had driven to Disney Springs before and knew where I was going. He wasn’t too happy about it but I was! I was afraid that in the dark he would take a wrong turn because he wasn’t paying attention.

We parked in Lime and walked over to Raglan Road.

20160909_211940.jpg

We had a short wait and then we were seated across from one of the bars in the main room. We had a GREAT view of the stage!

20160909_210820.jpg

20160909_211301.jpg

Our server was awesome and really helped us through the menu. She did not turn her nose up at our allergies. There were so many GF options!! Dad got the bangers and mash which I wished I could have but they were Guinness bangers so I couldn’t have them. Boo. Mom got the GF/DF/no tapioca (we were surprised!) chicken fingers. They were made with champagne batter. Yummy! But also a little greasy. I got steak with gf onion rings which were also made with the champagne batter.

And apparently, I was so excited about our meals, I didn't take a picture of my dad's. Sorry!

20160909_212615.jpg

20160909_212640.jpg

And again, low light. Baaad pictures. Sorry!

The music was good, our food was good, but we were starting to wilt so we didn’t really stay very long. We skipped dessert. I quickly buzzed through the World of Disney and Once Upon a Toy looking for the Lion King record for my sister for her birthday (we had seen it at the Contemporary but I hadn’t wanted to carry it. We were sure we’d find it at DS. Ooops!).

When we were back in the room, I popped on Stacey. Sadly, she is not on at the Swan so I had some withdrawal from the past week. My parents were not aware of Stacey and all her goodness so I made them watch. I don’t think they got it.

Oh well. They don’t get a lot to do with my Disney obsession.

And to cap off the fun day, we did….laundry!

Wah wah.

Actually, it was nice to have a washer and dryer right in the room so that we didn’t have to pack two weeks’ worth of clothes in our suitcases.

We were up kind of late but luckily, we didn’t have to be anywhere until lunch tomorrow!

Up next…

REAL LIFE UPDATE

Or you can skip that and go to...

Day 8 Part 1 - We meet a Turtle (but not the ninja kind)

Last edited:
Reactions: DLo
Nothing like joking half way into a trip but I'm here!

Better late than never!! Welcome! :dogdance:

Just now finding this and following along!

I thought this was funny! How odd that they had no reaction. Whomp whomp.

They are not the best reaction-type people in the first place so I shouldn't be surprised!

Welcome! :flower:

Following! Thanks for the feedback on sci fi - we'll be there in a few months with my two daughters, one of whom is severely allergic to egg, dairy, and wheat, so it's great to hear from others who also have these limitations :)

I'm so sorry for your daughter! It just makes life a little harder, doesn't it? I wish that all restaurants were like Disney. It would be so much easier!

Joining in...a little late to the party, but here we go!

I'm a little late to my own party, too, so welcome! :yay:

Joining in too. I'm usually late to a party.

Welcome! :cool1:

I'm surprised Sci Fi was so crowded in the middle of the afternoon. I mean, the food is decent, but I wouldn't say it's one of the best Disney restaurants on property. I guess people really wanted to get out of the heat and go somewhere cool. And that is the coolest part of the place. The theme is so well done that you really feel like it's nighttime.
I thought your crack about them covering the meal was funny...

Hooray for no lines at Tot. Everyone was at Sci Fi.:rotfl:

Haha. Yeah, I don't get it either. But whatever. Hooray for ADRs!

The photo of your dad creeping in the back seat of the Sci Fi Car is amazing! :rotfl2:

Haha. He pops in and out of pictures depending on his grumpy levels!

Probably my favorite ride in all of Disney.

It is soooo awesome! I'm going to walk through the queue in May wasting a FP because I love it too! But it's not like there are a lot of things in HS that I can FP anyway.

I am hoping to catch this in June!

Good luck! I have never actually tried to catch it; it just happens.

E="ArielSRL, post: 57117359, member: 129124"]
We have the World of Coke here in Atlanta and, even though I have lived here all my life, I have never been!

Good to know because I was wondering if I could squeeze a visit to the top in. Now, I won't worry too much about it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that funny? I'm sure there are tons of stuff in Minneapolis that I haven't done that I should!

If you do squeeze in a trip to the top, I would like to know your impressions. Maybe we missed something?? :confused3

Still loving this TR! Looking forward to the next installment! I love family TR's! I FINALLY finished mine today... WHOOP!

No... come back and post more for us! lol
tumblr_nlo5nmQ44t1t0uuhmo1_500.gif

Good job! As you know, I'm far behind.

But I'm back today!!!

Ice wine is from late harvest grapes and very sweet as the grapes have collected all their sugar for the season (in the vinifera vernacular they reference sweetness in brix) then the grapes freeze and are harvested afterward. Germany is known for some good icewines as well and they are usually marketed as dessert wines... just saying ...and I love the grape (juice to cognac).

Thanks for the info! I do late harvest Rieslings sometimes but it can also get too sweet. So it's a little hit or miss!

HOLY CRAP! I'm glad the kid was okay and what a jerk of a guy to shout in your face. I know it's scary but no need to get in someone's face!

Good for you for trying to help!

Ok give us more, I read your whole report over the last 2 days. Great job.

Whew! Good job to you too. That's a lot of reading.

as a fast pass save, you can eat slower and keep the time stamped receipt (or a cast member can sign a time stamped pass). WDW will honor your fast pass (remember they are making money when they feed you so they should not penalize you for the gastronomic experience).
You should have snapped a photo and rotated it from home.
We had a friend video Osborne Dancing Lights but he had his camera phone upside down and it would rotate when we watched the play back. He had to set it on a table and we walked around the camera to view it. HILARIOUS!

Good to know about the receipt/FP thing. I didn't know that!

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!