Worth it to take a baby to Sea World?

Bukolo

Earning My Ears
The last time I was at Sea world was four years ago. We're leaving for Orlando next week and my DD will be a week or so shy of one. Is it worth it to take her to Sea World? Obviously we would't be going just for her but just wondering others thoughts on this and if there is anything she can do.

At one is it is really a big aquarium. In the play area there is a small "splash" pad to run off some energy and cool down. My kids LOVE sea world and have been going since they were really little but as for things specificly for the toddler crowd, there isn't a lot.

She can do pretty much everything. Will she remember it? Probably not. But that's the case with most theme parks when you visit at such a young age. She can watch the shows and see the animals leaping out of the water, she can see exhibits and touch and pet the animals like dolphins and sting rays. There is even a giant kids play area with rides designed for young kids. In this area, there is a merry go round you can take her on. Getting those memories are very special. Even if she doesn't remember it, she can re live it through pictures and videos. And then when you visit in the future, you can compare pictures of past and present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter