Would anyone be interested in a book exchange?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
I'd have to work out how it would work, but I'm sure that all of us who read on a regular basis have at least one book we don't really want to keep any more that we haven't donated to a library or taken to the used book store yet.

Would anyone be interested in participating in an exchange of those "unwanted" books? It would have to work differently than other exchanges so we'd all have a chance of getting a book we like that isn't already in our collection, but what I'm picturing is something like each signing up with 1-3 books, the list being passed around and everyone selecting their first, second, and third choice picks from the selection.

Anyone interested?

I would love to try that. It sounds like fun and I have a lot of books around the house:D

Sounds interesting!I have a lot of doubles by James Herbert and Stephen King,not excellent condition but well and truly readable!!

That all depends. I love books, but I have to have large print or audio books.

I would!! I have sooo many books that I don't know what to do with, and they are like children to me, LOL, so I hate just giving them away, but would love to give them to someone who would love to have them. Let me know when you work out the details.

Sounds good! I have a ton of books I've already read and am willing to part with!

I would be interested. I don't read as much as I used to but I have a ton of books and my still-to-read stack is pretty small right now so I could handle a new book to read. :)

Bumping for the afternoon crowd. :)

I'm trying to work out the logic for how this would work so that everyone would get a book they're interested in.

This sounds like something I'd be interested in. I like mystery, personally. I have tons of books. I just went thru them all and sorted them into keep/dump/exchange at book store. So, I'll hold off a bit and see what happens with this.

Absolutely! I am on my way out to my monthly book club in about 15 minutes & I have tons of books that we've read and I promise to only pass on the ones we enjoyed!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter