• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOULD ANYONE LIKE A DOMAIN: LovingDisney.com

mjy

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
A few months ago, I wanted to register a domain name so that I could begin to put a web page together and share pics, et cetera about my love for all things Disney. I wanted disneylover.com but, of course, that was already taken. :)

I finally came up with lovingdisney.com and registered it.

However, after I registered the domain, I thought of another name that I wanted to use and it was available: dvcdisneyandme.com. That, to me, "said it" better since it also brought DVC into the domain name.

So, the point of this whole message is this: I have a domain name registered that I am no longer planning to use: lovingdisney.com

Right now it is "parked" on GoDaddy.com, the place of registration. It has been registered and paid up for a period of ten years (I never do anything small! :) )

So, are there any other web page people out there who might want the domain transferred to them? The price is right -- free! I'm more than willing to transfer it to anyone who may want to use that name. I've waited until now because there is either a 60 or 90 day window before a newly registered domain can be transferred to another owner. I'm past that window now and can transfer any time.

So, leave me a message here, or PM me, or send me email to: mike at dvcdisneyandme.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter