would anyone seriously heckle a animatronic president? yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the attraction yesterday and today. No booing at anytime. Both shows had loud applause after Obama was announced as well as after Trumps speech. Biggest thing I noticed is Disney has two uniformed security officers strategically placed in all shows now. I confirmed this by visual and by speaking with one after the show.

I'd already given up on HOP due to my last couple of experiences with the audiences being insufferable. I have 0 interest in hearing even more adults yelling at inanimate objects moving forward. I was hoping they'd go more toward the direction of DLR as it seems less problematic for the general public. #sucks

I don't think they can at this point without getting calls for boycotts, unfortunately.

I don't think they can at this point without getting calls for boycotts, unfortunately.

I understand, it just seemed like a non-partisan way to make it more pleasant.

Glad to hear that the increased security is making folks behave more decently. Can they add them to all the indoor attractions for bright video and flash photography too?

I agree it’s stupid, but the article said he was also a comedian so it’s not like he was the regular park goer. He did it for the publicity stunt of it &, to that end, it worked. Ppl are talking about it.

We've let the idiots set up shop front and center in this country and now they have way too much influence in our society. The extreme left and the extreme right have yelled their way to the top. And it has almost destroyed us.

So....who is gonna start being the one to turn the other cheek and play nice and truly make this country great again. Come on you sensible people (I'm talking to you DISers) in the middle....turn your back on extremists and do the right thing. Go to the HOP and cheer ALL of the Presidents! Let's turn the HOP into the start of a revolution to take back our country from extreme and mean idiots. We can do this!!!

Oh....and why not spread some pixie dust yourself today and be nice to others....even if they don't seem to deserve it. It's gotta start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter