Would it suprise any one on the cb

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
that some one that was born in 1985 is more into 80s programming then today's

When I was listing what I have purchased on my iTunes account my step mom was surprised (sp)

She wanted to know to see if it was on hulu or Netflix

I was born in 83 and I love the shows I grew up with. I still watch Full House and the Golden Girls. After a long day at work, I find both very soothing. I feel a little bad for my younger siblings who were born in the 90s, they really missed out,lol Television just isn't what it used to be!

My DDs were born in the 80s--one of them has a definite preference for the soft rock of the 70s (i.e. James Taylor, Cat Stevens, Carole King, etc.) People will usually prefer the music from their teen years due to the emotional connection. But it's different than it used to be now that you can click & listen to music from nearly any era. Pre-internet you were kinda stuck with what you could get your hands on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter