Would like a phone list of all the dining plan TS restaurants?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I will have three people with special diet scenarios. I'm hoping to call some restaurants to find out how cooperative they will be to do off menu cooking. I've looked at menus already and I know I will have some issues.

I want to mix up the dining experiences and I don't mind doing some homework about it ahead of time.

I have found a list that has about 20 phone numbers so far. Anyone have a comprehensive list they would be willing to share? TIA

Wouldn't it make more sense to contact the special diets department? See the disABILITIES FAQ, post # 3, for contact information.

Wouldn't it make more sense to contact the special diets department? See the disABILITIES FAQ, post # 3, for contact information.
::yes::
That would be the appropriate place to call.
If you did find phone numbers for restaurants, I am quite certain that the number would actually be a call center answering for the restaurant, not actually anyone at the restaurant. That is the way that it works for the resorts - you call a number listed for the resort, someone answers for that resort and many people think they are connected to the front desk, when it is actually a CM at a call center.

and I think I'll be all right even if I need to go off menu for a meal.

If you call the resorts they will connect you to the restaurant and it was the real restaurant.

I'll give special diets a call, too.

and I think I'll be all right even if I need to go off menu for a meal.

If you call the resorts they will connect you to the restaurant and it was the real restaurant.

I'll give special diets a call, too.

Like Sue said, it is not always the restaurant you get transfered to. Most often if you get transferred it is to a voice mail. I can tell you from experience they don't always call back, you may speak with one but then they are not the chef on duty when you arrive-and they have not passed info on....... I can not tell you the number of issues we have had trying to speak directly with the restaurant. I strongly suggest going thru Brenda. You make one phone call and your info is send to the people who need it.

just .02

Like Sue said, it is not always the restaurant you get transfered to. Most often if you get transferred it is to a voice mail. I can tell you from experience they don't always call back, you may speak with one but then they are not the chef on duty when you arrive-and they have not passed info on....... I can not tell you the number of issues we have had trying to speak directly with the restaurant. I strongly suggest going thru Brenda. You make one phone call and your info is send to the people who need it.

just .02

Thanks.

Yes, Special Diets is the best way to get in touch with the chefs at the various restaurants. Brenda can make a note on all your ADRs that you wish to have a chef call you.

That being said, when making ADRs, it helps to already know which restaurants are more accomodating than others. After a very frustrating dinner at Chefs de France, I found out that not all the restaurants are owned by Disney and therefore not all restaurants are as accomodating. We now stick with only Disney owned restaurants for our ADRs. I cancelled an ADR in Morocco when I found out it's owned by the same company as Chefs de France. We also try to avoid places that offer pre-plated meals as they generally don't have many alternatives in stock in their kitchens (we're really struggling to decide if we want to give CRT a try for this reason; reviews of their allergy offerings aren't that great). For our first trip, I used Passporter's Open Mouse as a guide but I've since found that online reviews give a much better picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter