Would like to rent 308 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicplace4me

Mouseketeer
I know this is late but if it were available I would be interested in renting 308 points for November. I would like a 1 bedroom at VWL for 9 nights, checking in on November 14 and departing Nov. 23rd.

Of the 9 nights 4 of them are weekend. In order for this to be a savings over rack rates and worth giving up maid service and the ability to cancel in case of emergency I was hoping to find a kind soul to rent them for $9 a point.

If anyone can help me please email me at L.J.Rodriguez@comcast.net

I am not sure these dates are even available at WLV at this point. However, some people would make cash reservation for the weekends and DVC point reservations for the weekdays to max. the benefit (link up the reservations so that you don't need to move rooms). Also, for the cash night, you will get full maid service. You may have better luck finding someone to rent you the points this way (maybe less points and higher price).

Also, with a 1-br, you don't necessarily need the maid service as much since you will have a washer/dryer.

As far as cancellation, you just need to find an owner who allows cancellation and in this case, someone who is willing to waitlist the nights that are not available (I would be shocked if all the nights are available there).

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter