Would like to rent points for a May vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGR

Mouseketeer
Hi - I am interested in renting points for a stay at BCV in May. I know that there may not be availability but, we would like to TRY to rent a studio or even a 1 BR at BCV checking in on a Sun. and out on a Fri. 5/15-5/19 or 5/22-27 (5 nights). We are new DVC members and our membership does not close until 3/15/05 - so we would need another member to check on availability for us.

I have rented from two other DVC members in the past year (I have references) - and I will be happy to handle the transaction any way the member prefers.
Please PM or email me at julieroach@bellsouth.net

Have a MAGICAL DAY!!

:confused3 We have points available to rent, but I am not sure exactly when you want to go. You said in your post Fri- Sun 5/15-5/19, but those dates would be Sun - Thur? Please let me know if you are interested as well as the exact dates. Thanks, Tracey

You are right...I just corrected that - thank you! I would like to rent Sunday - Friday the dates are 5/15-19 or 5/22-27 (5 nights). I know it might be a challenge to get BC at such a late date - but, I was really hoping that maybe something would be available. I guess we could see what is availbe and take it from there.

Thank you in advance!

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter