Would like to rent points for BW Studio 9/2-9/5, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardybuz

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm interested in renting points for a standard view studio at the Boardwalk on Labor Day weekend. I'd need three nights, checking in on Friday, Sept 2nd, and checking out on Monday, Sept 5th- so I think I need 27 points in total.
I had a great experience renting points off this board last year, so I can offer a reference if anyone needs one!

Can anyone help?

COUNTING THE DAYS TILL I'M BACK IN WDW!

- Dawn

I think you need at least 47 points for a standard studio at BWV, more for a preferred studio...just FYI

Ellen

Oops! You're right! I was looking at the Sunday-Thursday points on the chart! Well, since I can really only afford the 9 points per night instead of the 20, I think I'll shorten my stay and move the dates.

In that case:

Does anyone have points for Sunday, 9/4 and Monday 9/5 for a standard view studio at the Boardwalk?

Ah, one of these days when I'm rich, I can splurge on the preferred rooms in the super-deluxe season!

Till then, any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

- Dawn

I may have enough points, but I will not know for sure until Monday. I think you will have a great deal of difficulty though getting ANYTHING on the Sunday night, especially BWV std. view...Labor day weekend, everyone going back to school that next week...but we can certainly hope and check!

If you would like me to check for you, please resend me the dates and info by email to ellenhernandez1221@hotmail.com or send me a private message. My points are $11/point.

Thanks, Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter