Would love a critique of my itinerary!

zomama

Mouseketeer
Staying outside of park, renting a car.

Saturday- Arrive at resort. Pool and relax. 5:40 dinner at Whispering Canyon Café followed by Campfire singalong with Chip and Dale at 7:30ish.

Sunday- Magic Kingdom. Lunch at Be Our Guest 12:40.

Monday- Hollywood Studios. Finn’s birthday. Lunch at Prime Time Café 12:15. Dinner at Sci Fi 7:30. Star wars Fireworks 9:30

Tuesday- Relax at resort. swim. Disney Springs in afternoon. Dinner at Raglan Road 4:30 PM (maybe a park after this??)

Wednesday –Epcot.

Thursday- Animal Kingdom. Brunch at Tusker House 10:20 AM.

Friday- Magic Kingdom. Ohana dinner 7:20PM watch fireworks at dinner.

One thing I am trying to figure out is a way to get in Fantasmic because we've never seen it.

Last edited:
Well on your Tuesday you could wander over to HS and fantasmic (at least for my family) is a must and well worth going and from others on this site I understand that FP's are usually available (we are doing the Mama Melrose lunch thing)

My 2 cents:

Do you know that WCC is at Wilderness Lodge and the Campfire is at Fort Wilderness? You can totally do both resorts but just wanted to clarify. If you only want to do one stop, I think Trail's End is really good at Fort Wilderness.

Fantasmic is great and you should be able to do both the Fireworks and Fantasmic depending on the time of year. If you had to choose between the two, I might go with Fantasmic over the fireworks with your kids ages - unless you have a die hard Stars Wars fan. I mean the fireworks are nice but I actually think the old Stars Wars fireworks were a lot better.

Personally, I would get rid of one of your sit down meals at HS and have a sit down meal at Epcot instead. I think Sci Fi is a little meh and kind of PIA with young kids.

Raglan Road is great though!!

Are you gonnna have park hoppers? If so, I would do Fantasmic on your Animal Kingdom day. Rivers of Light was boring for me as an adults, so I would take that evening to go watch Fantasmic. If not, I agree with the poster above and do it on your down day Tuesday.

I saw something about a place you could have someone cut out a silhouette in Disney Springs. I thought that might be a nice souvenir for our girls.

I saw something about a place you could have someone cut out a silhouette in Disney Springs. I thought that might be a nice souvenir for our girls.

There is a place in MK along the right hand side of main street that does them. i cant recall the name of the place but it is right beside the shop that has hand blown glass ornaments.

Id skip lunch at prime Time Cafe at HWS. If you need a place to eat at HWS, try the Backlot Express. Its a great quick service place. Add some dining in Epcot. The countures {aka...World Showcase] have some WONDERFUL places to eat! {Biergarten in Germany, Chefs de France, Marrekesh, Le Cellier , a steak place...}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!