Would someone kindly direct me to a thread about a New Oct-Dec 2018 DDP snack credit list

abwdreaming

Mouseketeer
I am rather confused about what is actually offered as a DDP Snack Credit. When I check menus on a site it shows items as DDP Snacks, and a different site will show different DDP Snacks available or not. Do we receive a current list when checking into our Resort? Thank you for any information on this.

You do not. Mist single portion is snack credit. When you are there, the menu boards will have the ddp logo next to eligible items

Ice cream bars, drinks, pretzels, churros, etc are considered snacks.

I am rather confused about what is actually offered as a DDP Snack Credit. When I check menus on a site it shows items as DDP Snacks, and a different site will show different DDP Snacks available or not. Do we receive a current list when checking into our Resort? Thank you for any information on this.

If you'll scroll up to the sticky area of this board, there is a "confirmed snacks-2017" thread with a list. I would say 99% of what you see in that list is still a snack credit.

As Pumbaa said, once you get there, they will have the purple DDP next to them on menu boards.

My DD and DSIL watched some Disney food blogs because we always end up with the same snacks every time we go. They knew we were missing some awesome treats so this year they are armed with a list, and if I know my DD the list is itemized by park and park location, set up like a mini rolodex, and laminated!

I know we have a list here, but it was really fun checking out video blogs on youtube,

There is no "updated" list of snacks on the DDP. The list changes a lot and it would be a nightmare to keep updated with the number of places that participate.

There is an ongoing thread here regarding snacks, but it dates back a year or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter