would this be allowed on DP

ptmmg

DIS Veteran
My 16 yo is not a big eater. when we go ouy to eat she usually orders a salad or an appetizer for her meal. She hardley ever orders an entree. If I order an appetizer or salad from my credit and give it to her for her dinner therefore saving her ts credit?
I feel like I am cheating the sysytem if I do it this way But I probably wouldn't order an appetizer for myself then an entree so if its in the plan can I just give it to her? We would probably do the same for dessert seeing I never eat it.

I don't see why you can't as long as its not a buffet or family style meal. Why do you feel you would be cheating the system? You paid for the credits and they are yours to use as you want. Have a good time.

You might want to pay out of pocket and order a drink. The only problem would be with restaurants that have reduced the appetizer and dessert sizes. Just take a look at what is being served at other tables. Worse case scenario pay out of pocket for an extra appetizer.

A lot of the Disney run restaurants are buffet or serve all you care to eat. Your plan won't work at those restaurants.

:thumbsup2 Exactly you paid for that meal it would be the same of some others talking about a husband and wife sharing the whole thing...

tinkamom said:
I don't see why you can't as long as its not a buffet or family style meal. Why do you feel you would be cheating the system? You paid for the credits and they are yours to use as you want. Have a good time.

We do this all the time. My DS doesn't eat much. On our first trip he would get an app. and the server just wouldn't charge him. Said it was a waste of the credits. The way you want to do it is just like sharing. This trip we plan to use all of DS's TS's and give him some of our CS's. He will eat two CS's a day. We will share a CS for lunch and pop for an extra sandwich or salad. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I wish I could get my wife to share meals -- we would have more TS experiences that way, and we wouldn't gain as much weight! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter