• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

would u go to dc alone?

SumSumJessi

Earning My Ears
hey,
first of all i want to introduce myself. my name is jessica and i am almost 21.
i am as an aupair for one year in the usa and already booked a flight and hotel to orlando with one of my aupair friends.
today i spoke with my mom in germany and she asked me what i will do in orlando. i said disney (i already went to all parks 5 years ago with my whole family) and some other stuff and then i retold her that i would like to swim with dolphins (she knows that it is one of my live dreams) and amazingly she said: we aren't u doing it then, she would pay that for me (special birthday orestent). wow. that would be awesome, i have never thought that this dream would be so close.

now are my question:
1. my friend who is flying with my to orlando don't want to spend so much money for this park but i really want to go there (wouldn't forgive myself when i pass this chance). would u go alone to dc?
2. do u think i will still get a ticket for march 4th 2007?
please answer me as soon as possible that i can make my dession.
jessi

Yes! Definately go! There was a solo young lady in our group and the dolphin trainer said "I love that!" Plus, it's just an amazing experience. The DC website will tell you if March 4 is available right away, without making you go through the whole booking process. I am sending you a PM as well.

There is really a lot to do in DC. I would really recommend going, its an amazing experience. We had a whole day and really did not want to go, and we didnt even swim with the dolphins. But I would definately say do it.....and you should still be able to get tickets if you book really soon.

Under the circumstances, yes I would go alone. It is such an amazing experience!

Since your admission is being paid for for by your Mother (would she like to adopt me?) would you consider contributing towards your friends ticket to help make it affordable? Just a thought.

Have fun!

I agree that you should go alone. It may almost be better that way. I took my 12YO niece and we had a blast, but things like snorkeling are easier to do if you're not thinking about where someone else is and if they're having fun.

thanks for your responds.
i spoke again with my mom and my friends and i decided to go alone to DC. I already booked it yesterday.
this morning my boyfriend (from germany) said, that he would like to visit me and come with me to dc (already booked to). afterall my friend also decicded to come with us to dc ( i will pay the hotel on my own that she has more money that she can spend in DC). so we three will go there. i am really looking forward it. can't wait to fly there.
thanks again for all of your help.

That's great that it all worked out!

Be SURE you buy some disposable underwater cameras. We went through 4 of them and I got some amazing pictures in the lagoons. You can buy them there at DC but you'll pay a lot more than if you get them elsewhere.

I did this on a few years ago and it was fab and I didnt feel lonely at all! The trainers were all very friendly and so were the guests.

have a ball, im sure you would rather do it on your own than not do it at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter