Would you do Discovery Cove?

disneystacy

DIS Veteran
I am hoping to get some feedback. I really want to take my kids to Discovery Cove this Dec. My kids will be 10, 6 and 2. My concern is the 2 year old. Is there enough for him to be able to do or will we be stuck all day at the heated beach pool? I know he can't do the Dolphin swim, anything he can do?
Would you skip it and wait until he is older? I hate to waste money. Thanks for any advice.

Will let you know when w've done it.
We are booked in for DC on the 31st August, and I cannot wait :)

Still haven't told the children yet. Can't wait to see there faces when they think we've taken a wrong turn going to Florida Mall and then start walking towards the DC entrance.
We've actually put Florida Mall on our itinerary and told them we need to leave the house at 7:30am to get a good parking space....their faces dropped. How evil are we? :D

My youngest is 6 and is only just allowed to swim with the dolphins, but she can't swim unaided so I'll be able to tell you how she got on throughout the rest of the day with regards to there being enough to keep her entertained.

If I don't hear a peep from her for the whole day then I'll know she's been kept busy and loving it.
On the other hand, if I get "i'm bored" or "I want to go home" all day then I would think maybe there isn;t enough for them. I'm sure that won't be the case.

Like I said, we shall find out in approx 3 weeks time....wooohooo

:banana:

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!