Would you ever book a villa/condo,etc off Ebay?

bcbmommy

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine did this, and she sent me the link to the place. She said it was really nice, and cost only $400 for the week! She said it was right behind Animal Kingdom. It sounds like one of those places where you normally would have to go on a tour of the timeshare to get that price, but she said they didn't. I'm considering it, because we're having a hard time finding rooms in the SeaWorld hotels. But I'm a bit nervous. What do you think?

A friend of mine did this, and she sent me the link to the place. She said it was really nice, and cost only $400 for the week! She said it was right behind Animal Kingdom. It sounds like one of those places where you normally would have to go on a tour of the timeshare to get that price, but she said they didn't. I'm considering it, because we're having a hard time finding rooms in the SeaWorld hotels. But I'm a bit nervous. What do you think?

1 bedroom units at Sheraton Vistana Villages, which is close to the SW parks, are currently available on Skyauction for $399 + $20 processing fee. 2 bedroom/2 bathroom villas are only $100 more.

http://www.skyauction.com/anyoffer/140491?adref=EM010515FL

Not sure if those dates work for you, but it would be worth a look. Skyauction appears to sell off unbooked inventory through Interval International (a timeshare exchange company). No timeshare meeting is required.

Getting a villa on ebay or any other website has its dangers but do your research. Contact the owner and speak to them directly. Check if the owner has their own website, see what availability is like and see if there are any reviews. If your friend went to the villa, I'm guessing that you would trust their report on the place.

There are a ton of websites available for villa rental and some of them have a link to insurance you can purchase to protect your booking, they cover you for villa's that don't meet the description, villas that have been sold or fore closed on or have been double booked by the owner.

Good luck and happy hunting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts