Would you ever go on a Disney Cruise?

Did a 3 or 4 night Caribbean Disney cruise in 2006. My kids preferred Royal Caribbean, which we did in 2004 (Alaska) and 2008 (western Caribbean). After that, no cruises for us until a Viking river cruise in 2023, and doing a Norway/Scotland Viking cruise in 2024. No plans for another Disney cruise ever!

Before COVID sure...now, not sure.... I DO trust Disney cruise lines before a lot of other ones but still, how easy it is for things to spread within cruise ships bothers me.

There's also the environmental issues...the new "world's largest" cruise ship has so much stuff on-board I wonder why they even care to land anywhere. I'd honestly love to have a "cruise on the mainland" where it is all like a cruise but you don't go anywhere.

There is a hotel here in Ohio that does this, they host a "Land Cruise" several times a year for 3-4 days. All food and non-alcoholic drink provided along with shows, comedians, etc. It's definitely marketed to the older crowd, but from the photos I've seen on FB they all look like they're having a good time.

I've done 2 Disney cruises, 9-10 years ago. I would love to go again with all the grandkids, but that would be at least 3 staterooms and unless there would be a fantastic sale, I am priced out of that for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter