Would you go to Seaworld in December?

nancyjane

Mouseketeer
We'll be in Orlando Dec 13-20. Is it worth visiting SeaWorld in December, or should we wait until we visit during a warm month?

We'll be in Orlando Dec 13-20. Is it worth visiting SeaWorld in December, or should we wait until we visit during a warm month?

Yes, I would go in December. They will have the Christmas decorations up and the Polar Express overlay. They will also have special Christmas shows.:thumbsup2

I think the only time I wouldn't go would be in the summer months but that's just me I hate extreme heat and crowds!:scared1:

Perfect time. Right before Christmas. And it could possibly be warm. Temps can get up to the mid to upper 70s. Even in December.

We've gone in December and I prefer it over summer months anytime!!

We were there the first week of Dec. last year. The park was EMPTY! It was so great. In the kiddie-ride area, the ride operators were literally waiting for kids to walk up so they could start the rides again. There were several times my kids were the only ones on a ride!

The only time we noticed a crowd was at the Polar Express ride. We (and probably 90% of the people in the park) went there right after the Shamu show. DH even did the manta roller coaster in the middle of the afternoon in under 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter