Would you pick Tues 5/14 or Wed 5/15 for a one day trip?

DisneyDogFan

Earning My Ears
We will unexpectedly be in LA in May and can fit in one day for my beloved Disneyland on either Tuesday, May 14 or Wednesday, May 15.

Which park would would you choose? We won’t have early access benefits but will do park hoppers and MaxPass and use single rider where possible.

Goal is to ride, ride, ride with breaks for proper churros, corn dogs, and Cafe Orleans pomme frites. We just got back from the World three weeks ago so we don’t need to do all the things. But we will taking a Disney break until Star Wars mania subsides so this is an unexpected bonus trip and I want to maximize the fun!

wednesday is the best day of the 7 to be in Disneyland and DCA, with the SR and Maxpass, you will probably consume more proper corn dogs and churros than what you have allotted time for in your visit....such is the unexpected bonus of visiting on a Wednesday

Thank you! Wednesday it shall be!

wednesday is the best day of the 7 to be in Disneyland and DCA, with the SR and Maxpass, you will probably consume more proper corn dogs and churros than what you have allotted time for in your visit....such is the unexpected bonus of visiting on a Wednesday

LOL. My love of Disneyland’s churros and corn dogs cannot be underestimated. Nor can the amount of whining I do about the Florida versions.

Definitely Wednesday. Rope drop, start in DL, pick up Radiator Springs Racers and other in-demand fast passes in DCA using MaxPass, the hop over to DCA after lunch. World of Color at DCA at night!

Good advice! I’m really hoping for a Paint the Night miracle.

If you can book dining packages for for F! or WOC (your choice since I think the times will be really tight or outright conflicting), that will make things easier for viewing the shows without requiring lots of wait time. Would the current ticket deal help you (last day for sales is 5/20)? If by any chance you could swing both days, you could do one show one night and the other on the next.

If you can book dining packages for for F! or WOC (your choice since I think the times will be really tight or outright conflicting), that will make things easier for viewing the shows without requiring lots of wait time. Would the current ticket deal help you (last day for sales is 5/20)? If by any chance you could swing both days, you could do one show one night and the other on the next.

That ticket deal made me blink a few times but unfortunately we really only have time for one day. The other day will go to either Universal or the Warner Brothers Studio Tour since DH really wants to do a backlot tour. We’ve also got a family wedding, several work meetings, and a few days in San Diego planned so we already have more activities scheduled than we do days in California. It’s just been a few years since I’ve gotten to go to Disneyland and I want one more day before the GE crowds take over. I know we can’t see everything and the night shows are pretty high on the list of things I’m willing to sacrifice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter