Would you rather? disneyland version

Free dining for sure.

Would you rather spend an entire day riding the Little Mermaid ride or Monsters Inc?

Little Mermaid- more comfortable in that clamshell vs taxi

Would you rather be at Disneyland where it has hard non stop rain the entire day or where it's 100 degrees the entire day?

Would you rather be at Disneyland where it has hard non stop rain the entire day or where it's 100 degrees the entire day?
100 degrees because I've managed to figure out how to have a really good day in the high 90's already. 100 can't be that much different.

Would you rather have the It's a Small World soundtrack piped in all day in all areas of the park or have the theme from Mickey Mouse Club piped in all day in all areas of the parks?

Small World no question
Would you rather get rid of Roger Rabbit or Mr. Toad to make way for a Frozen ride. :teeth:

People Mover! Mainly because that was before my time (well, to be fair, it was removed when I was young and before I had visited DL), and I'm being optimistic about the GotG version of ToT.

Would you rather spend a night in the Dream Suite or Walt's Apartment?

Gah! That is an impossible question. We've stayed in the DS but I miss it something fierce. I think I'd have to go with DS.

Would you rather listen to the music piped into Main Street or the music piped into Fantasyland?

Gah! That is an impossible question. We've stayed in the DS but I miss it something fierce. I think I'd have to go with DS.

Would you rather listen to the music piped into Main Street or the music piped into Fantasyland?

Mainstreet for sure!

Would you rather camp out on Tom Sawyer's Island or in Tarzan's Treehouse?

Pirates.

Would you rather ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, Hyperspace Mountain, or regular Space Mountain?

Hyperspace Mountain.

Would you rather: Stay in the Dream Suite or have a one month membership to Club 33?

Halloweentime (though we are going at Christmas next time)

Would you rather ride Splash Mountain all day or BTMRR?
Oh! Tough one! Because BTMRR is in my top 3 but Splash has more downtime to enjoy the views! So, if it's all day, I'd go with Splash Mountain.

Would you rather have unlimited DLR snacks for a day or unlimited DLR drinks for a day?

Oh! Tough one! Because BTMRR is in my top 3 but Splash has more downtime to enjoy the views! So, if it's all day, I'd go with Splash Mountain.

Would you rather have unlimited DLR snacks for a day or unlimited DLR drinks for a day?

Drinks. I'm not a huge eater. Unless it could be for my whole family, then I'd choose snacks because they are eating me out of house and home. LOL

Would you rather a free meal at Blue Bayou or a free meal at Napa Rose?

Drinks. I'm not a huge eater. Unless it could be for my whole family, then I'd choose snacks because they are eating me out of house and home. LOL

Would you rather a free meal at Blue Bayou or a free meal at Napa Rose?
Napa Rose!

Would you rather wander and meander by Paradise Pier or Fantasyland at night?

Napa Rose!

Would you rather wander and meander by Paradise Pier or Fantasyland at night?

I haven't done Fantasyland at night yet and it's on my list for this trip so I'll say Fantasyland (tho I do love me a nighttime pier!)

Would you rather 2 nights in a Disney Property hotel (and only 2 days in the parks) or 5 days in an off property (so 5 days in the parks).

I haven't done Fantasyland at night yet and it's on my list for this trip so I'll say Fantasyland (tho I do love me a nighttime pier!)

Would you rather 2 nights in a Disney Property hotel (and only 2 days in the parks) or 5 days in an off property (so 5 days in the parks).

Ohhhhhhhh! Tough one! Have stayed at all 3 DLR hotels and enjoyed them ....but I think I'd take the 5 park days! And throw in a couple character meals at the resort hotels.

Would you rather have unlimited churros or unlimited popcorn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts