Would you rather have Mick Jagger

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
career or Elvis

they both great, one has been going strong for over 50 years, one was the talk of the world, then got a little sad, then it was over

I would love both, but I gotta have Elvis career

Mick for sure. He’s got staying power and he’s stayed relatively healthy all these years. He’s still at the top of his game IMO.

yeah, but all over the world there are Elvis impersonators., and 10 untouchable years

Mick for sure.
I just saw The Stones live in concert on Sunday night - they are still so great! Mick's voice is as strong as ever and he still dances up a storm.

Mick Jagger, although there are actually more Elvis songs that I like. The only 2 Stones songs that I really like are Miss You and Emotional Rescue, although I certainly recognize Satisfaction as a true classic.

Both are/were great. Elvis more of an innovator IMHO. Mick Jagger was more who we listened to when during my teen years late sixties so I remember more of his music. Never saw either perform.

Don't know much about Jagger's career or life other than the music and longevity. Elvis was a sad guy personally in a lot of ways. I remember one of the Beatles (George, I think) saying how they felt sorry for Elvis because the Beatles had each other to lean on in the midst of Beatlemania, but Elvis didn't have anyone.

I am not into either of these two. But I will say, while the King is iconic, I rarely hear him on the radio. The Stones however are on all the time still.

And yes, I still listen to radio and I listen to everything. My husband has Satellite in his SUV and it drives me bonkers.

Not a Rolling Stones or Mick Jagger fan at all, not even a little bit.

But could listen to Elvis all day long. If I could choose to have the TALENT of one of them it would be Elvis all the way.

But I wouldn't want either of their careers.

Also who really would you rather look like
hqdefault.jpg
3108c1ac97829fdf81d21fb775a2a79d---s-famous-people.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter