Would you reccomend Aquatica at night with children ?

martinacris

Mouseketeer
Hello...as the time get closer to my trip to Sea World, I was just wondering if anyone has taken children at Aquatica at night ?

I will be there for 5 nights, my girls are 9 and 7 and I will be alone with them ( my husband is staying in Italy and did not want to come !!:confused3).

We have a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove and we will go for sure to Sea World at least twice, but when I read that Aquatica stays open until 10pm...it just makes me wonder if I should do it or not !

Maybe I am off enjoying Aquatica during the day and Sea World at night ???

I would appreciate any suggestions !!!!

Thanks !!!;)

I wouldn't worry too much. Assuming you come during the Summer, remember it stays somewhat light out until well after 8:00 pm. Also, the park is well-lit, with lights in and out of the pools. The crowds and the sun are a lot easier to take, as well.

less chance of a bad sunburn too. Not to mention a lot easier to get around and get on things. Just remember most food places close by 8:30.

I've been going very often, at least once a week or so. And I only go during the evening hours from about 5-10pm. And as busy as it's been, It's been much nicer after about 7pm or so. The sun does set between 8-9pm now. The park nearly gets full by lunch time, but by dinner time every one is leaving. So any one planning, I suggest spending your 8hrs or so at the end of the day, rather than at the beginning of the day with every one else.

Thank you Sandra and Jason for your suggestions. I will take them into consideration and will plan to spend one of the evenings at the park.

Thanks again;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter