Would you ride a Disney thrill ride if you had a condition?

old lady

DIS Veteran
I would since I am bit loony and I love the Disney thrill rides despite dangers. Would you?

I do it all the time. I have a herniated disc in my back, so that falls under "back problems." I ride anyway. I do tend to go easy with some rides and only do them once. For Mission: SPACE I take Green Team (though I have done Orange - with the back problem; my back doesn't like it!). I try to exercise and keep my core strong so I can handle the rides.

I've got a severe case of retinal detachment and the only rides I shouldn't ride are star tours and dinosaur could ride them but don't like the idea of having surgery again

no, if there's a condition that would be worsened or worse yet Risk causing a permanent dibilidating injury, I wouldn't do it
but Hey, people think they are invincible all the time...

Till it happens to them :(
risk versus reward!

I think high blood pressure is one of the 'conditions' always listed. I figure since mine is controlled by meds that I am okay to go on any of the rides (and I gladly do!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter