Would you upgrade?

Yes, I meant to say that. Mermaid, however cute, is small, not a suite. And the furthest walk to the main area.

But the Nemo suites are wonderful!

I really enjoy not sharing a bathroom. So I loved the suite at AoA. I haven't stayed at a deluxe yet though.
Maybe soon :)

I once booked a little mermaid room just for one night;
Upon check-in we were upgraded to a lion king suite..
Initially disappointed as Dd2 loves Ariel-however it was amazing!

Since stayed in a car's suite and loved that too-so still never experienced value room at aoa...
Have stayed at many other values & mods &deluxes..

Somewhere midpoint I love pofq.

It's all about how much time you spend at the parks v resort,what you want from your room/resort & obviously the $$$$

Like a lot of posters mentioned, "worth" is different for everyone. For us, we also spend a lot of time at our resort, so the resort we stay at is more important then if we were just doing parks every day. Even with that said, we do not find that the deluxes are really worth it over the Mods and when we do stay deluxe, we are doing so knowing that we are "splurging", and this is with getting a very good discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter