Would your child like a postcard (or maps) from WDW?

Carolina26

Earning My Ears
We are headed back to WDW on August 9th and are super excited! :yay:

I saw another thread about folks paying it forward in different ways among fellow Disney lovers, and one way is to send postcards from WDW. We'd be happy to send a few postcards and/or park maps (once we get home and can package them up).

We love sharing the magic of Disney, and it would be extra special to do this for another single parent - so please feel free to comment here if we can spread some magic your way (but private message if sending a mailing address). Just let me know if your child would prefer a postcard and/or maps. We will try to get their favorite character if a postcard - just let me know who they like.

Well, I'm not a kid or a single parent but I'd love a new set of park maps... in case you don't get any takers. :yay:

I'm not even sure if my kid knows what a postcard is in any meaningful way...

Gosh, that sounds odd to say...I feel old.

Me and the kids would love postcards and/or maps! I'm PM you my address. Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to go and pay it forward!

What an awesome idea! My daughter would LOVE a set of maps! She is kind of map crazy and has already said she wishes she had some WDW maps. That would be amazing!!!!! :D

I am still learning how to use this... not seeing how to private message you lol but maps would be great my daughter would be over the moon! lol

What an awesome idea! My daughter would LOVE a set of maps! She is kind of map crazy and has already said she wishes she had some WDW maps. That would be amazing!!!!! :D
I am still learning how to use this... not seeing how to private message you lol but maps would be great my daughter would be over the moon! lol

Sure thing! My daughter is map crazed too...she gets all of the languages, LOL (6 I believe, so we leave with 24 maps)!

I think you may not be able to "start a conversation" (aka PM) until you have 10 posts?? Maybe post a few more times (just contribute to/start a thread) and the option should come up when you click on a user's name. :)

p.s. I would PM you, but the option isn't there on my end for you...

You need 10 messages (just two more) before you can send a PM (start a conversation). After you have 10 messages, click on her name. Then, click on "start a conversation". It will allow you to converse with her privately. Hope that helps. :)

We are headed back to WDW on August 9th and are super excited! :yay:

I saw another thread about folks paying it forward in different ways among fellow Disney lovers, and one way is to send postcards from WDW. We'd be happy to send a few postcards and/or park maps (once we get home and can package them up).

We love sharing the magic of Disney, and it would be extra special to do this for another single parent - so please feel free to comment here if we can spread some magic your way (but private message if sending a mailing address). Just let me know if your child would prefer a postcard and/or maps. We will try to get their favorite character if a postcard - just let me know who they like.

My 10 year-old son would LOVE to get park maps! He is high-functiong on the autism spectrum, and loves to look at detailed maps to anticipate or remember a trip.

You need 10 messages (just two more) before you can send a PM (start a conversation). After you have 10 messages, click on her name. Then, click on "start a conversation". It will allow you to converse with her privately. Hope that helps. :)

Oh ok!!! lol SO i just comment on a couple more things then msging will be activated! haha AWESOME! Thanks again!

Sure thing! My daughter is map crazed too...she gets all of the languages, LOL (6 I believe, so we leave with 24 maps)!

I think you may not be able to "start a conversation" (aka PM) until you have 10 posts?? Maybe post a few more times (just contribute to/start a thread) and the option should come up when you click on a user's name. :)

p.s. I would PM you, but the option isn't there on my end for you...

Thank you! I will comment on some more things today and try to get it to pop up. :) Thanks again!!! Can't wait to see my daughter's face when she gets WDW maps in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter