Wouldn't this be cool!

toefungus

Mouseketeer
swanorail.jpg

How about that. I know it'll never happen, but it sure looks great. Thanks to this site for the picture.

Just a quick question: Where would the station be if this would have happened? Would it be inside the Dolphin, the Swan, or in the middle of the two?

Anyone know Ei$ner's e-mail address? I want to forward this thread to him.

Thanks for the pix!

I've always been lead to believe the station would be alongside BW next to the canal to MGM.

But now that I think about it, I have no idea why....

Looks good but hell would freeze over before that ever happened :)

Unfortunatly, since that rumour was bogus and those dark areas are not removable. just a thing the Architech liked to put on buildings, it will never nor could ever happen.

Its all well and good to be upset about actual possibilities, but to be upset about stuff that can't be possible is a waste

no, swan and dolphin isn't worth the monorail, if you want to go to epcot/mgm area, try Yacht and beach club!!

There was a proposed Monorail expansion from EPCOT to the Studios way back in 93. It would have included stops at Yachy/Beach and Swan/Dolphin. The map did not have the monorail line going directly through Swan and Dolphin just as additional evidence to quell that rumor.

I love it!!
Just loose the yellow stripe on the monorail, it doesn't match!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter