WOW! Did I love Villas at the Wilderness Lodge!

caesr

Earning My Ears
Hi Friends, i just got back form a great trip to WDW. I had ressies for a 1 bedroom at the Wilderness Lodge and have to tell you that I thought they were fantastic!! I loved the Wilderness lodge but was not sure if the villa's were going to match up -- i can assure you they exceeded my expectations. I thought the whole building and grounds were beautiful and the rooms were wonderful. Much nicer than any picture i have seen yet. Also the lobby has some fantastic hidden Mickey's to be found. The weather was all right but the tiny crowds at all the theme parks more than made up for it. I basically walked on to everything. I would definately recommend giving it a try. If anybody has any questions please e-mail me and I will be more than happy to answer back. caesr@aol.com

Thanks, again to everybody on this board for the constant great advice!
Caesr

I glad to hear you really liked the resort. I hope to stay there next year. Hopefully I will have no problems with getting in with my 7 month window.

We'll be splitting our March trip between WLV and OKW and, since we will have a car, do you know how convenient the parking lot is to the Villas. We were a little disappointed in the bus service at WL during our previous visit and we plan on using our car.
How is the pool? Are the Villas a very far walk from the WL Lobby? How are the views?
33 days and counting!

The Villas have their own quiet pool, it's right behind the building. The lobby of the lodge is a short walk down a covered walkway. Halfway down the walk you could take a turn and the bus stop/parking lot is about 300 feet.
Pretty good spot that they choose.

TTFN :)
TiggerFreak

WL 97,98
No Joy 99
OKW 2000
YBC 5-01 If we win
VWL 11-01

Thanks for your post. We'll be staying in a one bedroom at WLV in May and I'm so excited about it. We were able to visit there and look around a little on our trip in December and really loved it. I can't wait! Glad to hear you had a great trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!