Wow. Hi!

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I didn't read every single post in the Gay-Friendly Thread over on the Adults and Solo Travelers board, but I tried to keep up with it. I was shocked today to be looking at the boards and noticing that this board was here. Wow. When did that happen? I guess that the enduring interest in the Gay-Friendly thread convinced the boards owner of the need for this board.

Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello. My name's Greg. I live in Rutherford, NJ, and - of course - I'm a big fan of the Disney theme parks.

I look forward to reading all the other posts on this board.

Hi Greg-
Welcome to the boards!
We are neighbors too!

Hazy :wave2:

Hi, Greg, we chatted a few months back. I'm glad you found your way to us!

Hi, all.

Viki, I'll be in Philadelphia this Sunday for the Flower and Garden Show. (How gay of me!)

Welcome Greg to our happy little home! Make yourself comfortable and have a look around....

Kathy

Welcome!

Wow, we almost have enough for our own zip code now!

hi guys i am newish to this thread stuff, but i have been a huge fan of disney since forever!, you guys seem like a nice bunch who are as mad about disney as me! i am 21 from London England and a student studing at uni.
look forward to talking and reading threads from you all.

james.

Welcome Greg!

Welcome James!

Come on in and sit a spell. Viki tends the bar and makes a great dirty martini. :rotfl:

Randall

:rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter