• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOW! I got a Cdn Postcard for at Par $59.00

Kaos Creator

Mouseketeer
I only wish I could take advantage! It has a code attached, so I won't post it here or anything, but Canadians should be on the lookout for the postcard. Some dates are AT PAR for $77 All Stars and other dates are AT PAR $59 All Stars. There were Moderate rates too, I believe 99.00 and 109.00. What a great deal - now if only I could win some money! LOL

I think it's cruel to send a postcard to someone that can't use it!

DH got an email with a code, but luckily we were planning on going already.

I'm not sure if I would be able to resist:p

I know you can't share the codes on the postcards, and emails, but do you mind letting us know the dates these rates cover. Hopeful disney is getting ready to release codes that are good for the fall.

bumping this up........
curious about the dates too!

It seems post cards and emails are starting to show up again, but tomorrow is the last day for this set of discounts.

Thanks for sharing you information:D

I dont have the postcard handy - but they were fall dates and some for the very end of august - i believe the dates covered through to Oct 20th or something!! There were a couple black out dates on it! ill post them later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter