WOW just booked august 2012 including flights seems like a good price

timallen

Mouseketeer
Just started talking about it a few days ago and now we have booked through the WDW travel co 21 days POFQ park tickets virgin flights August 2012 + free dining £6000 two adults and one 13 year old and we got a $300 gift card to boot at least it takes us out of the flight lottery :)

I will post and look more on the boards now as I know I am defiantly going ( makes me sad looking when I dont have a trip planned) which is great looking forward to the POFQ as never stayed there before

Planning here we come

we just got back on friday from the french quarter and it was absoloutely amazing !

not too big and buses were always frequent - the longest we waited was 15 minutes

pool was great too and we loved how it never seemed too busy

hope you have a great time :)

Thanks

we liked the idea it was smaller than riverside and the boat to DTD will be great too :banana:

i know what you mean about riverside !

we took a horse and carriage ride round there and it just looked huge !

didnt take long to find our way round fq

we had a room in building 4 close to the foodcourt and good access to the bus stop too ideal location quiet for when we wanted a sleep

the kids wanted a pool view room but the pool stays open til midnight so i thought it might be quite noisy !

are you on the quick service dining or regular dining plan ?

You'll love POFQ :cutie: I stayed there in 2005 and 2007, defected to AKL and am headed back to POFQ in September 2012 as I love it so much

DF and I are going for 2 weeks, upgraded free dining to DDP, 14 day tickets, no flights for £2,100. We could go for 3 weeks for £3k. Then flights on top, approx £1k.

:goodvibes

You'll love POFQ :cutie: I stayed there in 2005 and 2007, defected to AKL and am headed back to POFQ in September 2012 as I love it so much

DF and I are going for 2 weeks, upgraded free dining to DDP, 14 day tickets, no flights for £2,100. We could go for 3 weeks for £3k. Then flights on top, approx £1k.

:goodvibes

Hi there, Can i please ask who you booked this with? and does it include your park tickets?( Im guessing it does as you said you have the DDP)
I cant find a price like that anywhere:confused: :( and I so desperatly want to go with hubby for a Adult only trip before we take our 3 boys bk again!!!

Thanks for all the replys glad we chose POFQ we are only having the quick service as we have done the dining plan a few times now and liked the idea of the flexibility of the counter service and DTD is just a boat ride away that has wolf gang pucks which is great

Hi there, Can i please ask who you booked this with? and does it include your park tickets?( Im guessing it does as you said you have the DDP)
I cant find a price like that anywhere:confused: :( and I so desperatly want to go with hubby for a Adult only trip before we take our 3 boys bk again!!!

Sure, no problem :goodvibes We've booked hotel and tickets (with DDP) through Disney UK themselves here, for 20th September 2012 - 4th October 2012. We'll be booking flights through Virgin Atlantic probably when they're released.

That includes 14 nights POFQ, 14 day Ultimate tickets and then free dining (upgraded to regular DDP, for £280 I think) :goodvibes Hope that helps :cutie:

We love FQ and have stayed there twice and POR once. Last year we were always taking the boat to DTD to go to WPE. We love the breakfast pockets and pizzas. The salmon and chicken were to die for ........

We were gutted that the Pizza counter at FQ was having a refurb so choices were limited but the meatfeast is well worth the 2 credits.

We are doing three weeks next August as well - might see you around :woohoo:

We love FQ and have stayed there twice and POR once. Last year we were always taking the boat to DTD to go to WPE. We love the breakfast pockets and pizzas. The salmon and chicken were to die for ........

We were gutted that the Pizza counter at FQ was having a refurb so choices were limited but the meatfeast is well worth the 2 credits.

We are doing three weeks next August as well - might see you around :woohoo:

you may well we cant wait look for a family with big smiles on there faces talking Devonshire we always talk about seeing other people with like minded Disney foibles I have always wanted to go to Lou Mongelos meets but always found an excuse not to go. WHY is it so expensive shame its not the same price as Spain or such like oh well :)

Congratulations! you will absolutely love FQ we stayed there in 2008 and loved it soo much. It has a beautiful feeling to it, possibly because it is a smaller resort. And it has just been refurbished i believe so that is an added bonus:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter