WOW sale

bunnm09

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if we should be expecting a WOW sale anytime soon? Based off a quick Google search it feels like it’s around this time each year. Been looking at summer 2024 but have been holding off incase this pops up

Anyone know if we should be expecting a WOW sale anytime soon? Based off a quick Google search it feels like it’s around this time each year. Been looking at summer 2024 but have been holding off incase this pops up

Why wait to book if you want to go cruising? I've always had no problem with price reduction after booking if a new BARGAIN RATE pops up.

Because we aren’t sure if we want to go yet and I’d like to see the sale price. We’ve got 2 small kids so we are only going to deal with taking them on a long cruise if we think it’s a good value vs other vacation options

Royal's "sales" are seldom any different than the one before them. They may change the wording a bit on what is included or the OBC, but typically the end price is about the same.

Royal's "sales" are seldom any different than the one before them. They may change the wording a bit on what is included or the OBC, but typically the end price is about the same.
Yeah I guess I just wanted to see something other than kids sail free that they keep running because frankly it’s a lie and a scam lol. For the 7 night cruise we were looking at it I do 2 adults only it’s like $2500 but then add on two kids that should be “free” and my total is now over $4000 because the adult price is jacked up. So feels like they are going to adjust pricing to get theirs no matter what and the sale terms are nothing more than marketing gimmicks.

I’ve just read that wow seems to be the best sale usually which is why I was curious

Right, all the cruise prices are kind of gimmicky and they adjust things to throw wording on to make it seem like a deal. BOGO ends up just being the same price because they raise the price of the first guest to $2000 and then make the second guest $0. The only real "deals" that I ever see are when they offer on board credit. I'd just book when you are ready and then watch the price and have it reduced if it drops tremendously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter