• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOW, what a lucky day I am having!*******UPDATED*******

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I bought 7 lottery scratch off tickets, and 5 were winners! With a profit of $10! Then I bought a large drink at McDonalds and won a McFlurry (DH will enjoy that treat!) I also bought some online lottery tickets, I am going to hope my luck continues.....

However I am going to the MD today for something, and I pray for good news. I have to admit I am quite worried. I don't want to say what it is about, but I would appreciate any good thoughts my way that my luck continues to through the MD visit. That is more important to me than winning the lottery.

**************UPDATE*****************

Came home from the Doctors office with wonderful news!!! I am so happy and I can now breathe a sigh of relief. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them very much.

That is a lucky day!

Your luck will continue at the Dr's office, I just know it.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you today :)

{{hugs}}

Tamie

You should've picked some numbers too.:p I never have luck like that.:) Congrats.:)

Good luck at the doctor. {{hugs}}

Vija,
You know that my thoughts are with you today! Be sure to email me again as soon as you return from the doc -- I'll be waiting!

I have a good feeling your luck will continue at the Dr's. Please let us know.

You got it Princess V. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

You know I'm thinking about you too and waiting for a report.....

I hope everything is OK Princess Vija.:( I will say a prayer for you.
Scott

So did you win the lottery too? :)

Glad to hear your news at the Dr. was good - we all knew it would be though ;)

:) Tamie

Wow! You are on a lucky streak! Especially happy to hear the great doctor report!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter