Wow, what can I say... sooo many thanks to everyone and I'M GOING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Alberta

Earning My Ears
Well what can i say.... this Christmas was the best ever! My parents surprise my little sister and I by telling us we were going back to the Disney Cruise!!!!!!!! (Western cruise with the Magic on March 29th, 2003!!) I cannot say enough good things about my first and only time cruising with Disney! I was on this board constantly before my trip and thank you so much to everyone for all their helpful advice! It all really help my family and I. I've learnt alot about the ship and any questions that I can now help others with. I really learnt alot about the teen programs and Common Grounds (seeing as how I am one myself!) Well I've been very fortunate and have travelled to quite a few destinations and to this day the cruise was the best vacation for both my sister and I. My mom loved it but the downfall was my dad. He really didn't like the fact that he felt he was "cooped up" the entire time. He told us he needed a jet ski on the back of the boat!!! So after convincing myself I would never be able to go back and be apart of Common Grounds and have such good friendships it was quite the surprise!! But anyways I just really wanted to thank everyone that gave advice and if anyone has any questions I was on the eastern cruise last time with the Magic. I'm not sure of the departure date but i was on the boat during valentines day of 2001. Feel free to post your questions!!! :bounce:

Alberta

DCL can get very additictive......we are going on our 7th DCL cruise 1/4!!!!!

What a nice surprise for you and your sis. Have a great time!!! I have been on the Western already and are going again 1/4...if you have any Western questions, give a shout out!! My teens DD19, DS18, DD14 love the cruise as well!!!

MJ

We are going a second time too. I m 11 and i wrote the tips for an 11. we r goin to Cozemel and for christmass my bro and i found out theat we r goin to swim with dolphins and feed them. Wrll hope u and your sis have a great time.

Good luck!!!
Alexis:Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth: :p :tongue: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :wave: :earseek: :teeth:

Alberta, what a great Christmas present!!! My DD, Meg loves to cruise and loves Common Grounds too. She is still in touch with kids she met 2 years ago!

Just be sure to get passports for everyone this time, not sure if you have them already. The last time you cruised birth certificates were "ok" for Canadians but not anymore.
CC

Thanks for the tips!!!:bounce:

Alberta

P.S. That's so wonderful Alexis!!!!! I've always wanted to swim with dolphins! Have a blast!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter