WP time?

skiqt323

Mouseketeer
What is the best time to have a wedding at the WP for a reception around dinner time?

Hi there! I guess it depends on what you consider "dinner Time". I wanted everyone to be seated and having dinner @5:30pm, so I chose the 2:30 WP ceremony. The next available ceremony time is 5:30pm. That might be too late, unless 8pm-ish is what you consider "dinner time".

Hope that helps!

I was thinking dinner is around 6:30, and then hopefully the reception can go on after that. But I am worried that a 5pm ceremony time is pretty late...

yeah, i think the 5:30 ceremony at the WP might be too late.

Although, where will your reception be? If you're having it at the GF then everyone can just hop over around 6. If you tell your EM that you want everyone to be eating by 7pm, he/she can work something out.

You should ask your EM what they recommend, they might suggest something for you. But again, I would go with the 2:30 for the WP- that's the safest to eat by 6pm. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter