Wreak it Ralph ride

Would the Wreak part be the smelly part of the ride?

I've always thought Autopia was the right place for it. Just overlay with "sugar rush" themes and some cleverly placed obstacles and you're pretty much set. Could even incorporate virtual reality headsets or something to make it more interactive. I would put the entrance in FL though as opposed to TL. But seriously, it would be a relatively easy overhaul.

I've always thought Autopia was the right place for it. Just overlay with "sugar rush" themes and some cleverly placed obstacles and you're pretty much set. Could even incorporate virtual reality headsets or something to make it more interactive. I would put the entrance in FL though as opposed to TL. But seriously, it would be a relatively easy overhaul.

You could build some queue entertainment like at WDW and put in a build your ride game(like in the movie/the build your ride at TT)

I don't think so. I don't think that it was a very good movie and we're not even planning on seeing the sequel when it comes out. DL should keep Autopia as is. Besides, a Wreak It Ralph ride doesn't really fit in the Tomorrowland vibe anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts