Wreck it ralph

claven123

Mouseketeer
Any chance we will be able to do character greet with Wreck it Ralph, given the new movie is coming out sometime this year? We're going in March.

D

There is certainly a chance, but nothing has been announced. I would say that if they do it, it will be at DHS, possibly in tandem with a preview movie at Walt Disney Presents (formerly One Man's Dream). There is no guarantee they will do it though.

I am wondering about this too!
And along the same lines, I am curious about a possible Incredibles meet and greet since that movie is coming out this year as well...

I didn't even know there was going to be a new Wreck It Ralph movie. Now I'm super excited! I absolutely loved that movie.

Very unlikely it would be in March as the movie doesn't come out until November. I would love a meet at some point and I wish they were changing the Stitch ride to something Wreck it Ralph related.

Very unlikely it would be in March as the movie doesn't come out until November. I would love a meet at some point and I wish they were changing the Stitch ride to something Wreck it Ralph related.
As long as they keep the Stitch meet and greet!

I have heard this is what will be replacing Stitch. Wonder if it will just be a location to meet characters or an actual ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter