Wrinkle in Time!

I just realized that we’ll be on board the Wonder when it premieres!

That one, The Black Panther and more! So glad it’s a 7 night cruise, last minute IGT booking.:boat:
We’ll be with you at the Prem-ear on Wonder.

Related question - what normally determines what recent films are showing in the theatres?

We're going in October. By that point in 2018 alone, Marvel has Black Panther, Avengers 3, and Ant-Man an the Wasp; Star Wars has Solo; then there's Wreck-It-Ralph 2, Incredibles 2, A Wrinkle in Time, and I know that The Nutcracker film is premiering on a day we're at sea. How many of these could be counted on to be watchable in the theatre? That's quite a list!

Mar

Related question - what normally determines what recent films are showing in the theatres?

We're going in October. By that point in 2018 alone, Marvel has Black Panther, Avengers 3, and Ant-Man an the Wasp; Star Wars has Solo; then there's Wreck-It-Ralph 2, Incredibles 2, A Wrinkle in Time, and I know that The Nutcracker film is premiering on a day we're at sea. How many of these could be counted on to be watchable in the theatre? That's quite a list!

Mar
The age of the movie. One goes in, one usually comes out. That being said, they have a lot of time slots to fill. There’s a good chance all those movies will be shown during you sailing. Maybe Black Panther will be on the way out by then.

Mar
You are right, that’s quite a list!

Mar

It partly depends on the length of your cruise. Which itinerary are you traveling on? A three night Dream will have obviously far less options for movies then a seven night or longer cruise will.

I'm on a seven-night Western Caribbean. I've looked at a couple of Navigators but they seem pretty variable... It seems mostly certain that anything currently in theatres or that will have been for a couple months will be shown, at the very least..?

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter