WRMK- Fuse tool

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Do any of you have the WRMK Fuse Tool?

OMG! I love it!! So much you can do with it!!

I added a waterfall sleeve to my base and made a flap book. It is interactive for you to see additional photos while it’s in the scrapbook. You don’t have to pull the page out of the sleeve to see the other photos.

This is the finished page:

This is using the interactive flap book

All you need to do is insert your extra photos into your waterfall sleeve.. place it on your page protector, I placed my completed LO into the page so that when I adhered the sleeve it did not seal the 12x12 page protector shut. I heated my Fuse tool.. and then ran it across the sleeve and it sealed it to the 12x12 base. I then cut of the access of the sleeve so it was pretty flush to the 12x12 page protector.

I also created a few other items and did a DIY for making some panoramic page protectors & a swinging shutter page protector with my own 12x12 page protectors I have at home! I have one set I can’t wait to use with the 4 page LOs we did in the Epcot swap in the past few years! I’m so excited! I’d be happy to share my DIY if you are interested.

I also took a page protector and sealed each of our room keys and then cut off the extra so I have a smaller 3x12 page protector to insert into my book. (I can take a photo of anyone wants to see it.)

There is a thumbnail attached of the Fuse Tool.

*** Please note: I am not associated with WRMK. I just wanted to share how cool I found this!!

Attachments

• fuse tool.jpg
    fuse tool.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter