Wrong dining plan on my account

unikitty

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before.
We arrived last night and we have a free quick service plan but according to our magic band and the app we have table service credits. I even asked at a sit down restaurant and they confirmed our credits would work there.
I think I’m going to head up to front desk later and ask them what the story is.

Did you perhaps upgrade to the DDP without realizing it until now?
It would have been pretty clear on your MDE which one you had so seems like you just didn't pay attention to it to be able to recognize that's not what you wanted and could have called to fix it.

I am interested in how this is worked out. I cannot understand how MDE would have a QS plan listed and yet the bands and Ap indicate the regular plan. You can still see the details on your MDE account so I would check that. If it stated the regular plan, the time to change it was before your trip. If it is QS plan, I bet Disney will let you keep your credits since they mixed this up.

Hi all,
Just to follow up, I know for sure I didn’t pay for a sit down plan. I checked my invoice, it clearly says quick service and the only charges are park tickets and the room which came with free quick service.
However after 2 visits to concierge and 1 to the front desk I can’t seem to get an answer. They just gave me leaflets on how the dining plan works. They said my account was amended in July and that’s about it.
I’m just going to go with it at this stage.
I know I shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth but I doubt we will use many table service credits. My eldest ds has A.S.D, so any major change of plans at this stage would be very stressful for him. He picked a lot of the quick service locations he’d like to visit so I’m not going to change it up too much.

I guess just chalk it up to pixie dust and go with it. :confused3

You can still use the table service credits for quick service meals, but maybe throw in a TS or two (buffets are a great option).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter