WRONG forum!!! Please delete it's been a while...

Chicago Mo

DIS Veteran
tenor.gif

Yes... It's me!
Mo!

Remember me?!? It's been a long time.... A VERY LONG time!!!
I have missed my Dis family something terrible.

If you are new to one of my reports
Hi! Welcome!
Your in for one heck of a ride! These reports tend to get derailed.. A lot-- but let's have fun- laugh- and learn from each other~ and I really NEED your opinions!

Next Chapter - Who are you?

I am under No obligation to make sense to you.

If ya hadn’t noticed we are going with a Alice in Wonderland theme here.. It just fits.

source.gif

I am Mo.​

Chicago Mo here on the boards- written some really fun reports and met some amazing friends along the way! Which of course you can read them ALL following the links below if you see fit! Or your REALLY bored. LOL
If you haven’t guessed we are from Chicago. I am a Mom of the most beloved Triplets on the planet.
As some of you know I had a collection of jobs…
Working for this city…
TDS the best time of my life MY FAVORITE JOB loved making magic- until my beloved store closed it’s doors in 2017.
]

I instruct dog training --sadly at this time our Club after 70+ years was swashbuckled into leaving our facility. We are currently looking for a new place. At the time of writing this I have one paying job. It’s very strange.

I still love Photography! Go out as much as I can-- started up my web site again too!

It's been rough go these past couple of years so let’s get through this as fast ca I can-- I had a It’s Wonderful Life moment -- Yeah ME! who woulda thought... With that said and I won't comment on this anymore but check on your friends and family! If they don't seem like themselves be there for them without judgement.

I did something I never thought I could do last year,

I quit smoking.

Right now- I am smoke free for 7 months.

I am very proud! It was really hard – Found out I was a stress smoker! Just take it one day at a time…

And with quit smoking someone gained a bit of weight… I am on Atkins/Keto type of eating..

Oh and I have found the giant world of – CRICUT!
Oh my love of all things cricut. I cannot even count the amount of things I have made for the house, shirts, presents etc. I love love love it. If I am not driving kids to and fro or watching some sort of sport circuiting til my hearts content. I am watching all things Disney+ mind blown…
I think that’s enough about me…

On to My DH – Tom

We have been married 20 Years THIS YEAR! Great Googlie Mooglie I didn’t realize it is our 20th!!! – this deserves something…
Tom works in the office equipment industry and recently Target!!! WOHOOOOOO Who doesn’t love TARGET?!! He has been nicknamed Target Tom, Used to be in several bands and is a huge metal head.
Tom Fell in love with Disney on our 2010 trip and supports my addiction but secretly I know he loves every minute of it…
Tom is also on the Aktins/Keto eating. He just doesn’t know it.

On to the kids.
Before I get to the individually sections- their year has been a whirlwind of lasts and firsts..
Their Last year of Bulldogs (football and cheer) , last year of their Raider Career – Volleyball, Basketball- my last year of Coaching.

They GRADUATED!

Emotional isn’t a strong enough word..

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/2id14z6']

FIRSTS!

HIGH SCHOOL!

I still cannot believe this happened. My midgets are in HIGH SCHOOL! And all my money along with it.

Matt and Zack so far played Varsity Football

and currently all levels of Wresting (pictures soon)
They want to sign up for Volleyball but I believe football starts back up in April. They have NOT had a break between sports for well over a year.

Meghan played Freshman Volleyball

and soon to be softball. She isn’t doing much right now but hanging out with me at the gym every day. Until Softball starts.

They LOVE their High School and I cannot be prouder. Did I mention they are going to start drivers ed??? Time needs to stop.

Ran out of room..
Part TWO-

Who Are you Part TWO

Chapter Page

Last edited:

Part two of YOU

Zack! 15 years old.

Not a fan of his hair cut here
The first born and totally independent, smart alec, sarcastic, he is me. Zack is the oldest and takes his job serious, as in, he reminds the other two more often then not.
He was diagnosed with a learning disability/language barrier when he was in the second grade. He has been fight hard and working even harder in school. With that He has outgrown a lot of it as the doctors did mention- his favorite subject is SPEECH! He is getting all A/B’s He wants to go into the trades after HS.
Matt! 15 Years old-

The middle child.. The largest of the three and a total mama’s boy- he doesn’t care who knows it. Loves to annoy his sister, brother and mother more then not. Not so much Tom.. not sure why he is freed of this.. A total CLOWN. Hates confrontation, a pleaser, a hugger, a gamer. Just wants to make everyone laugh.. Also getting amazing grades and LOVES HS. He will be an NFL player.. his entire life revolves around football—he is a walking encyclopedia of football. Along with his ambitious notion of playing for the NFL he wants to create helmets.

Meg! AKA Peanut- 15 Years old

NOT A BOYFRIEND.. just a friend..

Still goes by Peanut and gets very angry when she comes across others with the same name. She owns is. If you haven’t figured it out. She is tiny. Especially next to her giant brothers. She doesn’t LOVE HS like her brothers as much as tolerates it. Too much silliness and drama - nonsense she refuses to entertain. I love it. She has a couple of good friends but she is still has her BFF’s from grammar school those three are inseparable. She still eats and breaths Disney and is my broke best friend. She is a mini me. Our favorite down time past time getting into our most comfy clothes and curls up on the couch watch Disney+
If you were wondering. Yes she still has Duffy and still sleeps with him every night.

On to our furry family.
First up is Piper- 9 or 10 years old??

I can’t remember right now!!!

Meg’s Shetland Sheepdog She just had surgery to have the BIGGEST bladder stones removed out of a dog I have ever seen. 12 of them!!! It was crazy.. She is currently on a special food. And acting FINE.

Second is our rescue Great Dane
Raven

She is about 8 we don’t know exact since she was found running around the street of Chicago while listening to Sara McLanahan songs..
She’s about 100 pounds and acts like a toy poodle.
My heart was torn apart with the passing of my boy Logan. At 7 years old he was diagnosed with cancer in his head and intestines.
We also lost our beloved trickster and all around pain in the tuckus Stevie. He was older and Zak said he wasn’t himself the day we left for a trip to TN. He was gone when we got back. IT WAS SO SAD!
So we needed Furry Fillers.
I introduce you to the newest members

First up is Murphy 17mts.

We rescued him from an amazing kennel that has TONS of puppies for adoption. When we went there we wanted both Murphy and his brother Finn yet they wouldn’t go down in price for adopting two dogs and I couldn’t afford over 800.00 for the adoption of two puppies -so we made the harsh decision to bring home Murphy. Sadly his brother is still in the facility.. I am not training him for show. He is just my buddy who loves to cuddle while watching more Disney+ He loved the lady and tramp movie..

Then we bought two little creatures. No more ferrets. I cannot handle the smell..
Making their DIS debut
Fred!

He is SO SOFT this is a little guy wo hops around and likes to be pet. Super sweet and just ADORABLE

And
Chili-

Chili is stand offish until he accepts you – then all bets are off he is hopping on your head.

They are a lot of fun. Not Stevie fun. But fun to watch
On to the SHOW!

I guess i need to re-learn the dis and posting pictures???

Chapter Page

Last edited:
Well THANK YOU That was fast! LOL

I am very excited to be back! and with amazing news!

Wild and crazy Mo (and now my co worker) is back!!!!! Now I have to go back and read.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Ok now that i have this written i need to go and learn Aulani!!! almost done.. and i cannot thank you enough!

Following along! Welcome back Mo! :wave2:

THANK YOU! it's great to be back!

Now lets have some fun and stir up some trouble!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!