WS Germany: Biergarten

alissa2008

I'll take two.
Hey everyone I have ADRs for the fam because Italy was booked. Has anyone eaten there before? :confused3 I've heard the food is fantastic, but the CM told me that we might not all get to sit together. I understand the seating is like Oktoberfest bench family style-- Have any of you taken a large party there and been split up? I'm hoping this is just a formality they must say to cta.

:confused3

We have eaten there with 10 and all sat together- i think as long as you could be at tables next to each other it would be fine!

The food was good and the atmosphere really fun:cool1:

I just got back from my VR and we had a ressie for 24 booked there. They sat us all together at three tables for eight on the floor and everyone had a blast!! This was our most talked about ADR, we had a group dancing during the floor show. My 13 yr old cousin said this was his favorite attraction! :rotfl:

we LOVED the Biergarten when we went in April! it was only 2 of us so I can't help you with that, but the food was amazing. We had so much fun! We are considering having our rehearsal dinner there if Disney allows it... :goodvibes

Biergarten is one of my traditions I eat there everytime I go to WDW...the food is yummy, though a bit heavy, make sure you pace yourself so you can try everything!...the beer is great too and the show is a lot of fun! My last name is German and I love going there because it's the only place besides Germany (where I've never been as of yet) where they pronounce my last name correctly! It sounds so cool)

I've only been with 2 or 3 people, so I'm not sure about the seating of large parties, but is sounds like you shouldn't have too much trouble!

The Biergarten is loads of fun and the food is good.

We were there in May with a party of 6 and we got our own table (which only had six chairs). The longest tables looked like the would accomodate 10-12 people. Based on the "banquet seating" I had envisioned long tables of 30 or 40 people and that wasn't the case. I think you'll be fine in terms of the seating and being together.

Party of 7 in May 2007 seated together.
Party of 7 in December 2007 seated together.
:goodvibes

:cool1: Awesome - I'm super excited!! We'll have 12...

We've gone to Biergarten for other reasons, was lots of fun!

Hey, Alissa I was searching the boards for info and noticed you had gotten some things from Vanessa (Figment) a few months back. Do you still have any of those things? Or if anyone else could help, I am looking for the scavenger hunt and hidden mickey information she had....

thanks for the help:duck: ...I'm new to all this

We've gone to Biergarten for other reasons, was lots of fun!

Hey, Alissa I was searching the boards for info and noticed you had gotten some things from Vanessa (Figment) a few months back. Do you still have any of those things? Or if anyone else could help, I am looking for the scavenger hunt and hidden mickey information she had....

thanks for the help:duck: ...I'm new to all this

Pmed you. :thumbsup2

I am thinking of Biergarten for one meal during our wedding trip too. I was just wondering if any of you guys know how many people you can make reservations for before having to go through group reservations. I hope that makes sense! :confused3 Thanks!

I made a 12 person ressie and my mom made another 12 person ressie for a total of 24. We did n't have to go through group dining that way. :goodvibes

Your going to love it there!!!! It's a must eat for us every year lol,well a must for Tim lol. I'm sure you will all be seated together,don't worry about that. Disney does thier best to make sure of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter